Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are American women the worst women in the world?

No, ethnic women in the west are.

I don’t think any other country has women as vile, shallow, narcissistic, and disgusting as American women. Female nature is universal sure but at least girls from like Saudi Arabia will leave you alone and treat you with basic decency in public. Because they know what the consequences of disrespecting men is in their country. American women will bully you in public in front of all their friends and treat you like you’re genetic trash. If you retaliate they’ll make themselves look like the victim and cry “#metoo!”. They think they’re all “queens” and deserve Chad only when a lot of them are fat disgusting fucks. And American society will support them being fat with the fat acceptance shit. Fuck this shit country.
Tbh

I've heard foids in UK, Canada, Australia and India are worse.

Men and women don't exist in American, it's just an unisexual orgy.

British women are pretty bad as well.
Anglo world, same thing.

Cracker women are the worse

Yes they are literal clones of each other like Soy Bunshins. Brainwashed to hell, Instathot, starbucks addict, it doesnt matter who you are or what race and background you come from, if you a girl raised in the west you become an average American thot

America has a uniquely toxic combination of far-left L.A. degeneracy combined with far-right hyper-individualism, let-the-market-decide mate-selection ideology.
Nice but I'd argue there are similar toxic combinations in other countries

I don’t think any other country has women as vile, shallow, narcissistic, and disgusting as American women. Female nature is universal sure but at least girls from like Saudi Arabia will leave you alone and treat you with basic decency in public. Because they know what the consequences of disrespecting men is in their country. American women will bully you in public in front of all their friends and treat you like you’re genetic trash. If you retaliate they’ll make themselves look like the victim and cry “#metoo!”. They think they’re all “queens” and deserve Chad only when a lot of them are fat disgusting fucks. And American society will support them being fat with the fat acceptance shit. Fuck this shit country.
Any first world foid is a disgrace.