Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Average American women are now fatter than men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Men ideal actual 002

Women ideal actual 002 1

Average American woman BMI at 5'3 is @72 pounds which when translated to a proper BMI calculator and not the biased image pictured above is 130 which is obese. Average American man is 197 is 129 BMI at 5'9. Technically American women are now fatter than men.

"Just date a fat chick bro!:soy:" dating a fat chick isn't dating down anymore. Fat women are now the average.

Screenshot 20240226 123813

And the fat whore still has an infinite smv.

It's not the men who should be going to the gym but the foids.

Women don't need to work on themselves to get anything in life, meanwhile men have to move mountains.

Only problem with the meme is that it's using niggers as examples.:feelswhat:
Because most black women are obese and mock any black man for being obese. It's incredibly ironic.

Whales are the society norms as they all have let themselves go because they know they are wanted

It's even worse. It's implied that those are self-reported values. And women LIE about that sort of stuff. They are even fatter than the statistics suggest.

Whales are the society norms as they all have let themselves go because they know they are wanted
Yep. No pressure to improve themselves now. Complete opposite actually.

Damn. I've been starvemaxxing on the off chance that it would bring out some kind of non-existent bone definition in the hopes to ascend. Meanwhile 2/10 30+ BMI foid is becoming the new average and SMVmogs me anyway. :feelsseriously:

That's the way it's should be. Estrogen creates fat

Damn. I've been starvemaxxing on the off chance that it would bring out some kind of non-existent bone definition in the hopes to ascend. Meanwhile 2/10 30+ BMI foid is becoming the new average and SMVmogs me anyway. :feelsseriously:
Brutal

That's the way it's should be. Estrogen creates fat
Yeah and they should have enough self control to not eat themselves to death

On top of that, its mostly fat bitches complaining about people being "fatphobic".

Foids are weak and pathetic.

On top of that, its mostly fat bitches complaining about people being "fatphobic".

Foids are weak and pathetic.
Yes. They can't take criticism from anyone without a mental breakdown.

Only in the USA do unwanted whales become famous.

View attachment 1074441

View attachment 1074442

Average American woman BMI at 5'3 is @72 pounds which when translated to a proper BMI calculator and not the biased image pictured above is 130 which is obese. Average American man is 197 is 129 BMI at 5'9. Technically American women are now fatter than men.

"Just date a fat chick bro!:soy:" dating a fat chick isn't dating down anymore. Fat women are now the average.

View attachment 1074444
I would bang fat sluts too!

>Avarage height for foids in the US is 5'3

I'm always surprised how short on avarage Americans are compared to Europeans. Avarage woman in Europe is like 5'8 nowadays.

The average american woman weighs more then i do :shock:

I honestly wonder how many of them are blacks and mexicans that have inflated the chart.

cope by calling themselves "thick" like no bitch you are an obese landwhale who cant stop munching on burgers and refuses to workout and boasts about MuH fAt PoSiTiViTy

Fat bitches living on cloud9 with their delusional standards,

Fat women are repulsive, they should be starved for a month so they can look pretty again.

fat or not, they all want chad

there's also twice as many non-obese men as non-obese women

cope by calling themselves "thick" like no bitch you are an obese landwhale who cant stop munching on burgers and refuses to workout and boasts about MuH fAt PoSiTiViTy
:feelskek:

no one should like whales, especially not htn esque guys

it's the reason hypergamy and all this shit is at an all time high now

It's even worse. It's implied that those are self-reported values. And women LIE about that sort of stuff. They are even fatter than the statistics suggest.
men lie about height, women lie about weight. probs the BMI averages out overall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back