Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are bluepilled incels (think VG/Anime guys) happier than redpilled incels?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
I know this guy who is an ULTRA SUPER DUPER incel. He has the 7 Deadly Sins:

Small Wrists
Small Frame
Female/Bitch Hands
Small Skull
Nerdy Voice
Recessed Chin
Height is 5'5

I think I can safely say he is a Virgin so he also has the 3 Mental Mishaps:

Virgincel (even if he somehow gets pussy he is so inexperienced he wouldn't know what to do)
Aspiecel (shitty social skills)
High Inhibition cel (afraid to take chances like use roids)

This guy literally lives his life in alternate worlds. He plays WOW all day. Escapes into his anima/manga collection. Watches Scifi shit. And is into RC cars/airplanes and what not.

He is bluepilled as fuck and doesn't realize that his looks are holding him back from getting women.

He has no awareness of any redpilled things. Incel/Mgtow/Pua.

But to me he his happier than most Incels since he is naive in a sense. He seems content with his life to me.

Sometimes I want to give the guy some advice but deep down inside I know hes better off not knowing just how fucked he is because of his looks.

And I know I was happier before I found out why women reject me. So in a sense I think its better to be a bluepilled incel.

Sounds like a lvl 99 wizard

I wish he was me. I do my best to escape when I can but the lingering thoughts remain.

Don't say anything to him.

I know this guy who is an ULTRA SUPER DUPER incel. He has the 7 Deadly Sins:

Small Wrists
Small Frame
Female/Bitch Hands
Small Skull
Nerdy Voice
Recessed Chin
Height is 5'5.
I have small wrists and small hands out of these ones. I hate it so much. It's way worse than people think, especially the small hands one, the small wrists would be fine if i had some big hands atleast, infact it would probably make the hands look even bigger which would be a plus. Small hands and small wrists combo though, that looks horrible and weak.

Ignorance is bliss.

Just bluepillmaxx bro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The longer they stay like that, the harder they fall.

Bluepill is a phase not a state

let the nigga cope. he copes all day with WOW and scifi shit and he has low T which also means a low sex drive so he probably doesnt care for foids much anyway.

Cucc

of course they are. Your friend probably understands on a subconscious level how fucked he is. I would still rather know the truth though, bluepillers have a lot of beliefs that act against their and subsequently my best interests.

Red pill is just a vanilla version of black pill. Those people who go on about being “redpilled” make me really mad, they think they’re worth something.

Let him cope. Blackpill him only if he starts acting like a white knight and talking to women