Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are feds even a threat?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Think about it, the only incels I hear about getting arrested are mass shooters. Also there isnt really much of illegal shit allowed on here. There probably more concerned about deep web shit then anything the fuck else. At the actuall worste are foids that vice made a documentary on about going in and goind undercover against incel forums. Granted I dont know witch forum it is. Weather here or on a different one. Theres a handfull of them out there. Another thing to consider is alot of feds are at least in there 30s or 40s so they wont be that ambitous on the internet to understand the extent of us. But to go into more detail Ill make a pt2 real soon.

Think about it, the only incels I hear about getting arrested are mass shooters. Also there isnt really much of illegal shit allowed on here. There probably more concerned about deep web shit then anything the fuck else. At the actuall worste are foids that vice made a documentary on about going in and goind undercover against incel forums. Granted I dont know witch forum it is. Weather here or on a different one. Theres a handfull of them out there. Another thing to consider is alot of feds are at least in there 30s or 40s so they wont be that ambitous on the internet to understand the extent of us. But to go into more detail Ill make a pt2 real soon.
bruh

feds definitely not threat for me, in real life at least.

Covergn

Glowie jokes aside I agree, this forum only talks big we don't do anything but rot.

Yes they are. Just look at the history of Lookism.net (and Looksmax.org) to know that they monitor us 24/7.

I don't fear the fed...

I fear the Hungary!

If any feds are monitoring my account can u fuckin help me.
:feelskek:

If any feds are monitoring my account can u fuckin help me.
:feelskek:
The best you can do is try to outsmart them. Everyone has a exploit.

14yo Sigma Copium Quote, That suits this Thread