Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are fiveheads and longer midfaces even a problem?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I think having a longer midface is part of being a member of the XY chromosome, whereas having a tiny midface is what makes stacies. If you’re a man and have a short midface, it’s over for you. There’s no point in living unless you have the money for surgery. Men with longer midfaces = chad (in most cases). Having a big forehead is also something that should be considered. It’s common amongst Germans and Scandinavians. Obviously you don’t want a cartoonish Beavis and Butthead sized forehead, but just a regular big forehead I think is kinda sexy. In North America, white American brain size has increased and as a result, their skulls are growing to accommodate brain size.

I like bigger foreheads because they signal higher IQ/intelligence. Having a sunken in Jewish Neanderthal forehead is a signature of a lower brain density and size. But that’s just me.

As far as I know women like square faces, long faced guys are mocked with names like "horse face" and such

Too bad foids like ooga booga small foreheads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back