Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids more Chadsexual or BBCsexual?

Who would they bang?

• White Chad

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • Huge BBC Ogre

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
like if they had a choice, would they bang a White Chad or a huge ogre looking Black guy with a BBC

White Chad because He has a better looking face. Tyrone's are a close second though.

These threads are so autistic and borderline homosexual too.

like if they had a choice, would they bang a White Chad or a huge ogre looking Black guy with a BBC

Yeah, where's my toilet? Oh yeah I don't have one. :lul:

If I was White with a much smaller dick I'm sure to have ascended by now, heck kids from my school already ascended. My BBC nor my height got me absolutely nothing, being White is the absolute ultimate SMV boost. I'm always green with envy whenever I see a White person. :feelswhat: And I live in a 90% White neighbourhood.

Yeah, where's my toilet? Oh yeah I don't have one. :lul:

If I was White with a much smaller dick I'm sure to have ascended by now, heck kids from my school already ascended. My BBC nor my height got me absolutely nothing, being White is the absolute ultimate SMV boost. I'm always green with envy whenever I see a White person. :feelswhat: And I live in a 90% White neighbourhood.

a large African American strikes fear into the heart of White Chads

no matter how much status or women he has, the second a huge Black guy is in his vicinity, he will submit to the BBC

where I lived a a baby, in Chinatown, even the MOST RUTHLESS of Chinese gangsters cowered in fear at the sight of a large African American

fag fucker
white chad probably because many stacies are racist

chad and tyrones need to be rounded up thrown in death labor camps and burned at the stake when they are too sick to work :reeeeee:

white chad obviously

Depends on who height mogs who

This thread reminded me of reddit

fag fucker
white chad probably because many stacies are racist

chad and tyrones need to be rounded up thrown in death labor camps and burned at the stake when they are too sick to work :reeeeee:
100%, also the tall fags need their legs sawed off, same with tall foids.

would they bang a White Chad or a huge ogre looking Black guy with a BBC
white chad because he has BWC which mods the non-existent BBC myth Jews planted to try and promote racemixing

This borders racebait:feelsseriously:
White Chad obviously mogs blackcel with stereotypically huge dick.

Of course chadsexual
BBC is a meme:feelsUgh:

Jbb runs rampant in western society, thanks to the propaganda of the media; every white teen girl is lusting over blacks and the white males are considered "white boys" compared to bulls, white men are lower than blacks since every girl nowadays have a interracial lust to be blacked while most whites are getting more and more into cuckold fantasies while chanting BLM and "white guilt".

You are a bunch are gold digging cowards kys please

Chadsexual, no competition