Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are formative experiences a meme or not

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Opinions

I definitely had a atypical social development full of extreme anxiety, avoidance and inability to fit in. I'm 19 years old now and I reckon I have done some permanent damage to my psyche.

Lol @ uglycel copers who think social skills/personality don't matter. Elliot Rodger is the perfect example, he had looks, money and status but was socially retarded. Looks are a requirement but not everything.

Lol @ uglycel copers who think social skills/personality don't matter. Elliot Rodger is the perfect example, he had looks, money and status but was socially retarded.
lol, no he didn´t have looks. He was a below average looking half Asian manlet that was forced to interact with chad and stacy wherever he went because of his dad. Anyone would´ve eventually snapped in that situation. In his memoir he mentioned in detail how he despised the chad from the hunger games because he saw how easy he had it with women.

Only a few people can overcome them. Most do not. I'm 25 and don't feel I can ever hold down a job or ever get another girlfriend because of them. I'm always shaky and nervous and shit.

giphy.gif

lol, no he didn´t have looks. He was a below average looking half Asian manlet that was forced to interact with chad and stacy wherever he went because of his dad. Anyone would´ve eventually snapped in that situation.
he wasn't NT judging by his videos

lol, no he didn´t have looks. He was a below average looking half Asian manlet that was forced to interact with chad and stacy wherever he went because of his dad. Anyone would´ve eventually snapped in that situation.

There are hundreds of millions males that were worse looking than him with GF's or wives.

I´m completely fucked in the head mentally from all the abuse I´ve gotten throughout my life, but outwards if you met me you´d think I was a socially well adjusted man with good social skills. I just choose to not interact with anyone because I genuinly hate people. I know what they are really like. I just hope when I do end up with a wife that I can heal mentally with therapy.

Definitely not a meme

Muh personality/be NT.
Ofc its a dank meme, only looks matter.

Lol @ uglycel copers who think social skills/personality don't matter. Elliot Rodger is the perfect example, he had looks, money and status but was socially retarded. Looks are a requirement but not everything.
Uglycel? That's a little redundant. No, personality doesn't improve your chances of getting something if you're a subhuman.

Uglycel? That's a little redundant. No, personality doesn't improve your chances of getting something if you're a subhuman.

Of course If you are subhuman looking nothing will help you. But some 1/10 people here are claiming 4/10 or 5/10 guys can easily get women even without social skills.

Depends, if you're good looking your mental state usually doesn't matter