Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels allowed to have standards?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
If so how could we argue against women having them.

Is it that, womens standards are too high while ours are reasonable?

You can have whatever standards you want until you find yourself turning down sex. At that point you aren't incel anymore. You're voluntarily remaining celibate.

It's not that we can't have standards, the problem is that foids standards are ridiculously high

You can have whatever standards you want until you find yourself turning down sex. At that point you aren't incel anymore. You're voluntarily remaining celibate.
Women never offer sex to strangers unless its chad.
To get sex all sub7 men have to aggresively pursue women, make all the right moves and sayings, then she might give you a date,
but even that often doesn't lead to sex.

What if trannies or gay men proposition you? Then again I doubt that would happen anyways

Yes. Incels should absolutely be allowed to have standards.

If so how could we argue against women having them.
Arguing female standards is pointless, whether or not we have standards ourselves. Females will always take what is given to them anyway. Removing their rights is the only solution.

I was never being hit on, don't even the fat chicks. But I mean if one has a healthy lifestyle and is not a mobility fat there is no reason you end up with a fat cumdumpster. Besides even if you get hit on by those type of girls, they are probably trying to use you, usually money

Ur not entitled to standards inkwell.

Yes, we can. I don't want a fat chick. I myself am not fat. This shouldn't be a "standard".

who cares what a starving man's favorite recipe is