Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are incels omegas?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Found this online and the wording sounds like the typical complaints that the majority of incels complain about. What are your thoughts on this?

stop with the redpill babble.

Me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo are SIGMA

We kinda sorta overlap with that and the delta option but I’d argue the MSTOW label fits us far more than anything else. :feelshehe:

I think this is largely pseudoscience and no more accurate than astrology.
Which one are you, are you an alpha, a sigma, an omega male???
Tbh it doesn't actually matter just replace omega with autistic or sub3 and it's the same story.

I think this is largely pseudoscience and no more accurate than astrology.
Which one are you, are you an alpha, a sigma, an omega male???
Tbh it doesn't actually matter just replace omega with autistic or sub3 and it's the same story.
Alphas and Betas exist among animals like wolves and i dont see why you cant transfer this hierarchy to humans

We kinda sorta overlap with that and the delta option but I’d argue the MSTOW label fits us far more than anything else. :feelshehe:
Deltas sound like the typical neet on this forum

None of those exist, it’s all looks. Nobody would call a gymmaxxed 5’4 man an alpha.

None of those exist, it’s all looks. Nobody would call a gymmaxxed 5’4 man an alpha.
yeah well that chart comes from the PUA days actually. Those days zoomers were still playing Pokemon when it was really popular and some of them were still shitting their pants. So the blackpill wasnt really known, I think the blackpill is recent as in the last decade maybe came after the PUA's and "dating coaches"

before i found the blackpill and i saw the definition of omega male i instantly knew I was one

Nah I'm a gamma

Description fits well.

Haven’t heard word omega in a long time.

Redpill crap.
No ambition for your face.

There is no alpha male, there is no beta male, or any of that other crap. There are men who are attractive to women, and there are men who aren't attractive to women.

Delta and gammas are copes. Male hierarchy is entirely decided by foids. Alphas slay, so their personality traits reflect this. Betas are tolerated and foids use them for their resources. Omegas are utterly rejected because they don't have/won't surrender their resources to foids or don't look good enough to be alphas.

Ultimately all these behavioral and personality traits described here are just a reflection of your looks and how good a life you have.

Up to a few millimeters of bone, I am alpha.

No cuz I'm the alpha

refusing to rape foid doesnt equal submissive.

There is no alpha male, there is no beta male, or any of that other crap. There are men who are attractive to women, and there are men who aren't attractive to women.
However, male hierarchy still exists.