Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Incels Right or Left?

At this point i don't care i just want the world to end.
So in whichever category "bloodcourt" goes.

Left and Right spectrum is (((meme))) to make people fall in permanent conflict

Right sucks ass of billionaires and religion. Left wants to govern everything about your life. Both are fucking shit.

I usually use both hands for fapping.

I unironically think optional and voluntary racial segregation could be good for society.

Incels are neither. There is no space for people like us on either spectrum of politics. We are the undesirables.

If anythin right wing or better said far -right. Everything left will further developments of emancipation, meaning strengthening foids entitlement to chads and increasing refusal of sub 8 men.

Feminism is a left-wing idea. Political correctness is left. HBTQ is left.
Traditional gender roles is right. Gun ownership is right. Economic freedom is right.
Take a wild guess.

Probably slightly right-leaning, or center.

Why would you support the side that hates you and actively works against your interests? The right just wants to use us as cannon fodder and labor (fuel for the economy) but at least voting them in will slow the eventual collapse