Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are incels who had a girl crush on them in middle school fakecels?

I kinda agree that that if someone's a FORMER volcel that means he's incel.

I kinda agree that that if someone's a FORMER volcel that means he's incel.
bingo. comparing male volcels to female volcels is beyond retarded

I keep hearing stories about girls crushing on incels in middle school and early HS, but the incel is too autistic to ask her out or doesnt realize it, and after that he never receives any female sexual attention for the rest of his life and the girl that crushed on him ends up dating a chadlite/chad.

Do you think such guys are incels? Has such a thing happened to you:feelshehe:
there are guys who are 5'4 who look like chadlites/chads but puberty left them a manlet so it is possible but extremely rare.

Unless your face got much uglier during puberty or you were disfigured in some accident, you are a fakecel.

I keep hearing stories about girls crushing on incels in middle school and early HS, but the incel is too autistic to ask her out or doesnt realize it, and after that he never receives any female sexual attention for the rest of his life and the girl that crushed on him ends up dating a chadlite/chad.

Do you think such guys are incels? Has such a thing happened to you:feelshehe:
Every girl in Elementary and Middle School called me "Wierd" or literally went Silent. When I tried to talk to them. This happened even with groups of girls.
I have never had a crush.

Never really spoke to a girl in middeschool, I still thought they had cooties or whatever.
Though I remember Chad groupies already started to form back then.