Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Iranians the most attractive ethnics?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★
Iranians, levantines Turks can sometimes pass as white( coloured eyes, hair, pink skin) but who has the best bones? To me it seems like Iranians win in this department.

No, we all know that it's curries

It’s a mix of facial bone structure and contrast so it depends really that’s a really broad autistic way of looking at things

Attachments

• 1714121652639.png
    1714121652639.png
    793.6 KB · Views: 36
He looks like Johnny depp. Iranians mog

Last edited:
I mean to be fair even Mediterraneans like Italians and Greeks are also brown lol.

That guy looks more Indian then, Iranian, But whatever. Also there are some Iranians like the Sunni minority and the ones who live near the Pakistani border I believe, who look Indian.
There are many people that look like that in Iran, especially in the south (although obviously not as ugly). Curries are just especially ugly for other reasons as well. Most Persians I think are medium skinned while Azeris are mostly light skinnned, and ethnics think looking more like whites makes them superior.

That's true, the more white you are, the better.
If you are from the starting point as an ethnic, then it makes sense if you want to associate with whites. But it’s not true if you are white. Darker skinned white men are considered more attractive than lighter skinned ones.

If you are from the starting point as an ethnic, then it makes sense if you want to associate with whites. But it’s not true if you are white. Darker skinned white men are considered more attractive than lighter skinned ones.
Yes, that's what I meant. If you're ethnic the lighter the better. I agree that darker skinned white men like Johnny depp are more attractive then, DiCaprio, Bradd Pitt.

Iranians, levantines Turks can sometimes pass as white( coloured eyes, hair, pink skin) but who has the best bones? To me it seems like Iranians win in this department.
Iranians are white..
They are indo europeans.
So that means they are essentially caucation.
Same could be said about some of the turks.
Being muslim doesnt make them arab.

Iranians are white..
They are indo europeans.
So that means they are essentially caucation.
Same could be said about some of the turks.
Being muslim doesnt make them arab.
3DFDE953 429B 48B7 8904 27E4C1D050AE

Dear Iranians, you will never be white.

LOL, your definition of "attractive" is basically "White" (European).

To be fair, the only thing I like about Iranians is how big the asses of their toilets are. I've seen a lot of Iranian toilets with amazingly huge asses, but those asses aren't unique, all non-Gook toilets can have these amazing big, bubbly, wide asses. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Yes, that's what I meant. If you're ethnic the lighter the better. I agree that darker skinned white men like Johnny depp are more attractive then, DiCaprio, Bradd Pitt.

There's a word for that, tan.

While toilets hate dark skinned men, Northern Mediterranean (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Croatian, Slovenian, Albanian, Greek) skin colours are usually seen as the most attractive. While men prefer toilets to be as pale as possible. Southern Mediterranean is already "too ugly" to most toilets.

There's a word for that, tan.

While toilets hate dark skinned men, Northern Mediterranean (French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Croatian, Slovenian, Albanian, Greek) skin colours are usually seen as the most attractive. While men prefer toilets to be as pale as possible. Southern Mediterranean is already "too ugly" to most toilets.
Yeah this is correct:

Wi9mx1vugh5a1

2f4

They have ancestral Aryan blood from when the Indo-European tribes passed through that area until they reached India, so yes

Foids find niggers the most attractive

No matter how much op copes here, we all know the most attractive ethnics are curries