Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are jews more feminine and physically weaker than other races?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Is their feminine mindset and physical weakness the reasons behind their fear of fighting, masculine ethnonationalism, militarism, and fascism?

I see. What genetic, evolutionary, and anthropological reasons are behind this? I mean, sand niggers are quite masculine so why not jews?

@DarkStarDown thoughts?

They have the ability to deceive just like foids.

I see. What genetic, evolutionary, and anthropological reasons are behind this? I mean, sand niggers are quite masculine so why not jews?
Sandniggers and Jews are cousins but still Sandniggers have better aggression

Is their feminine mindset and physical weakness the reasons behind their fear of fighting, masculine ethnonationalism, militarism, and fascism?
They just follow their women and suck their asses To ride up to the top, Yes the women of The Jewish race probably are capable of producing more Testosterone than the Males lmao

Most of the stuff they are doing now with puberty blockers in foods And cereals, as well as the atrazine In the water supply, it’s all done out of jealousy

Shit genetics

I’m too physically weak to grape :feelsrope: And I’m stuck in cuck york city
Palestinian women become concubines of IDF soldiers. You should join IDF and get some cute Palestinian foids

Indians are the weakest

But you've got money and you fuck hookers
Not that much $$$ for NYC standards. I know tons of millionaire moggers. I have no job and no skills just rich parents. Hookers here suck they are all plastic surgery expensive and rude

Racial mixing + mixing with relatives.

They seem smart and aggressive, to be honest.

Other than that kind of average.

Not that much $$$ for NYC standards. I know tons of millionaire moggers. I have no job and no skills just rich parents. Hookers here suck they are all plastic surgery expensive and rude
Brootal

Sandniggers and Jews are cousins but still Sandniggers have better aggression
Most Jews are hybrids; mixed of MENA & basically every European group possible.

But yeah, Sands are much more aggressive on average, which is one thing I kinda admire about them ig.
@DarkStarDown thoughts?
They cousin fucked a lot as well.

Most Jews are hybrids; mixed of MENA & basically every European group possible.
But White Europeans have some aggression too, so what explains the feminine weakness of jews?

not if they take enough steroids

But White Europeans have some aggression too, so what explains the feminine weakness of jews?
A few theories, just off the top of my head:
-Usage of lying & subversion replaced the need for it
-Inbreeding