Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are jews the enemy of the sandnigger

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
sandniggers seem to not like kike but stormcels say that jews are supporting sandniggers. @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Robtical @Forum_User_2345 @Arab

I don’t know man, you tell me.

It's mainly due to Jews stealing sand nigger land.

They're playing 4d chess.

People really need to learn the difference between inceldom discussion and off topic.

They're the enemy of mankind

I used to think some people called me kite because I used to fly kites with the neighbors when I was younger. Little did I know what they actually said.
idc I hate kikee, they've ruined me
its over

I used to think some people called me kite because I used to fly kites with the neighbors when I was younger. Little did I know what they actually said.

its over
orthodox kikes dont arrange marriage it seems

I ain’t a fakecel though tbh
I'm not accusing you of being one. I just mean moderation for ID threads. This is an off topic thread that has not much to do with inceldom discussion

D0100de
61f31df
B4b5e2c71db69ab56de115b21e5d7fde271d8b7bfdcb0879f3157891d1d6f3fe
20200419 161118
D24e688
20200503 132212
2e1f911
85bae51

All the more reasons for this...
9e76b7d5 5200 4aa6 8424 9736268d7cde

(in RollerCoaster Tycoon of course)

As a sand nigger myself, yes.

sandniggers seem to not like kike but stormcels say that jews are supporting sandniggers. @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Robtical @Forum_User_2345 @Arab
I am not arab. I am european.

You'd be pissed too if some cunt stole a piece of your home.

It's mainly due to Jews stealing sand nigger land.

This is basically it.

There is also some ethnic tension, but that's mostly Arabs memeing about Jewish stereotypes. HIstorically, both Arabs and Jews are supposed to be descended from the same person (Abraham). Arabs and Jews are supposed to be like cousin ethnicities, but if you tell an Orthodox Jew that he's descended from the same person an Arab is and you'll be hated for life.

I don't like neither.

They hate muslims yes, in our both our religions there is a war that will occur between muslims and jews, but they are focused on killing the whites for now on because it's an easier target.
Sandniggers btfo kikes

no one likes Jews, not even Jews

They hate muslims yes, in our both our religions there is a war that will occur between muslims and jews, but they are focused on killing the whites for now on because it's an easier target.
Where in Judaism is it said they will fight Muslims? afaik only Islam mentions Jews and Muslims fighting at the end times;

not in their holy texts, but you know that french Rabbi that talk about race mixxing ? he said it before.
can you link it? sounds interesting

Jews ARE sandnigs