Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are normies/looksmaxxers allowed here?

F

FreakkForLife

Banned
-
In other words are non-incels who have sympathy for incels and can relate to their condition allowed her[UWSL]e?[/UWSL]
[UWSL]:shock:[/UWSL]

In other words are non-incels who have sympathy for incels and can relate to their condition allowed her[UWSL]e?[/UWSL]
read the rules retard. :lul::lul::lul:

No, they aren't

No go fuck yourself

Michael Jordan Nom GIF by ADWEEK

used to be, not anymore.

read the rules before making an account normie

Why? Are you a normie?

Read the rules

Yesss....
*Actually shoots them in the face LIKE A BOSS*
Redemption time:dab:

fk off normiefag

incels.is
It's for incels. Also how tf can a non-incel relate to an incel? Honestly you sound like you'd fit right in over on /r9k/
(also if you are a looksmaxxer just go to the fucking looksmax forum duhh)

incels.is
It's for incels. Also how tf can a non-incel relate to an incel? Honestly you sound like you'd fit right in over on /r9k/
(also if you are a looksmaxxer just go to the fucking looksmax forum duhh)
I am Incel ally:smonk::panties:

I
No they are not you privileged normie :bluepill::soy:cuck if you have sympathy for us give us your whore foid GF to rape i need your toilet on my micropenis :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: let me rape your whore meathole slutty GF you normie cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: let me rape that toilet before i become wizardcel THEN i will CONSIDER it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I will grope her oppai one day she will get a knife in her pussy you better let me rape her and ascend:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (in a video game)
I don't have a gf as my parents don't allow their children to have romantic relationships before marriage.

Technically i am a volcel and a looksmaxer.

If i am not banned for this,i will admit i get IOIs from girls sometimes

I

I don't have a gf as my parents don't allow their children to have romantic relationships before marriage.

Volcel = non-incel = not allowed. If you're not willing to take the scraps then you're picky. This forum isn't for picky eaters, it's for the hungry. :feelswhat:

Volcel = non-incel = not allowed. If you're not willing to take the scraps then you're picky. This forum isn't for picky eaters, it's for the hungry. :feelswhat:
I just want to post here,will i get banned?
:feelsaww::feelsaww::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I
then go on looksmax then and not here.
I have been lurking on this site and i just want to post sometimes and this site is better than the looksmax offtopic
Is it too much to ask:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I

I have been lurking on this site and i just want to post sometimes and this site is better than the looksmax offtopic
Is it too much to ask:cryfeels::cryfeels:
You still haven't answered by question. How many lays have you had till now

You still haven't answered by question. How many lays have you had till now

My parents will give me if i get just a kiss or a blowjob and they find it out.

Ultra conservative parents who are completely against extra-marital sexual or romantic relationships.
And i live with my parents currently and I will until i get in college

My parents will give me if i get just a kiss or a blowjob and they find it out.

Ultra conservative parents who are completely against extra-marital sexual or romantic relationships.
And i live with my parents currently and I will until i get in college
Muslims?

He's also a coper.

I

- Says is an incel ally

- Brags in the first 3 posts on the forum

You cant make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: