Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Somalis the asian of black people?

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
Just google Somali girls.Their foids are quite cute while males are mostly incels.Are Somalis the asian of black race?Maybe we should ascend there.

If Somali girls age well too,we might find the highest SMV foids that people still haven't realized yet.What do fellow incels think of this?Can we Somaliamax?

they look cute cuz they use tons of make up lmao.

In my opinion only good looking africans are jungle ones and SOME african americans since they have white ancestry.
somalis are racially not black(negroid) btw they are caucasoid,yeah you read it right.

Last edited:
they look cute cuz they use tons of make up lmao.

In my opinion only good looking africans are jungle ones and SOME african americans since they have white ancestry.
All of foids use tons of fakeup.I think somali girls definitely look better than african american foids.But I need some expert's opinion.@
SoyUnPerdedor

cherrypicked half somalis jfl

tbh just dont be somali is a legit theory

cherrypicked half somalis jfl

tbh just dont be somali is a legit theory
What doe average full somali foid look like?Even they are half somalis,still mog half african american foids.

i think the somalian meme is overdone there is only one incel here who is somalian but like 50 ricels and currycels

i feel soyunpredator is coping hard afterall he is the only somalian incel on here

somalis are gods walking the earth

no im not

idk my man i met real life currycels and even whitecels, but never met a somaliancel

btw i thought ya'll were muslim aren't you guys volcels because of religious stuff?

idk my man i met real life currycels and even whitecels, but never met a somaliancel

btw i thought ya'll were muslim aren't you guys volcels because of religious stuff?
use your brain. there's 1.6 billion curries in the word. meanwhile ethnic somalis top out at 22 million globally

Those are only the minority of somali girls tbh. I bet the average somalifoid is 2/10 bloated gorilla looking ho with a stanky puss

Somalis mog tf out of me. At least they have height and can be Intimidating

i think the somalian meme is overdone there is only one incel here who is somalian but like 50 ricels and currycels

i feel soyunpredator is coping hard afterall he is the only somalian incel on here
no im not
There was another Somalia here.

There was another Somalia here.
there are a few others here tbh. SOMCEL was a good racepiller.

idk how u found that forum i sed to post there years ago but they banned my ass

They're between being north african and sub-saharan I guess

there are a few others here tbh. SOMCEL was a good racepiller.

idk how u found that forum i sed to post there years ago but they banned my ass
I just googled "somali incel" lmao.
Somalis can run BBC game.
Picture26

Does that mean regular asians are the asians of white people?

Even worse. They are curry tier.

Somali men got the short end of the stick from what I can tell.

Also, your thread is going to get removed for female worship.

Ilhan omar is a tranny btw.

Yes, I have never seen a somali guy score with a English female in my life, I have lived in other parts of the U.K. with a high population of somalis, I have never seen a somali guy do well. I have seen somali women droll over west african men

If I ever looksmax, I want to become a Persian Gulf pirate so I can go to Somalia and mog all he Somali pirates and take their foid. Africa has the best foids if you know where to look. White stacy is genetic trash compared to them.

If I ever looksmax, I want to become a Persian Gulf pirate so I can go to Somalia and mog all he Somali pirates and take their foid. Africa has the best foids if you know where to look. White stacy is genetic trash compared to them.
Take me with you.

Ilhan omar is a tranny btw.

Lol an incest sheboon pedo worshipper claiming to be tranny. She's the wet dream of a post modernist.
Now that I think about it. Nothings wrong with black chicks. Higher iq than male counterpart. Family oriented. Raises kids all by themselves. Works their asses off. On top more loyal than any other ethnic cunt. Definitely worth giving a shot.

Last edited:
somalis are racially not black(negroid) btw they are caucasoid,yeah you read it right.

Lol an incest sheboon pedo worshipper claiming to be tranny. She's the wet dream of a post modernist.
Now that I think about it. Nothings wrong with black chicks. Higher iq than male counterpart. Family oriented. Raises kids all by themselves. Works their asses off. On top more loyal than any other ethnic cunt. Definitely worth giving a shot.
I wouldn't mind giving a virgin black girl a chance.

I wouldn't mind giving a virgin black girl a chance.
If Idi Amin didn't kick out all the curry munching coolies then mainland Pajjets could have moved to Africa and mogged Tyrones in M and S betabuxxing for sheeboons and spawning if nature permits Tyrone-preets. Black genetics giving height. Curry genetics giving NW and straight nose. Heck even iq would increase.

If Idi Amin didn't kick out all the curry munching coolies then mainland Pajjets could have moved to Africa and mogged Tyrones in M and S betabuxxing for sheeboons and spawning if nature permits Tyrone-preets. Black genetics giving height. Curry genetics giving NW and straight nose. Heck even iq would increase.
Curries that only want white girls are low iq. Black girls have bigger asses and are more horny.

Curries that only want white girls are low iq. Black girls have bigger asses and are more horny.
Curries that want girls are low iq. We are the most disdained race among women.

Somalis are cancer tbh

It's a possibility, volcel if you wouldn't though

Guys, I'm Somali.

The premise of this thread is true. However, I will be more precise: Regardless of where Somali women rank in the looks hierarchy, Somali men have the most attraction towards them than they do towards other women.

I literally get panic attacks in the presence of "sexually viable" Somali women. It's an ethnocentric bias I guess but it's nonetheless true. I don't believe Somali guys give a shit about worshipping white women (at least speaking for myself.) Our women are enough for us -- as are Ethiopian or Sudanese women.

Sorry currycells/ricecels, not everyone worships white women like you guys.

Guys, I'm Somali.

The premise of this thread is true. However, I will be more precise: Regardless of where Somali women rank in the looks hierarchy, Somali men have the most attraction towards them than they do towards other women.

I literally get panic attacks in the presence of "sexually viable" Somali women. It's an ethnocentric bias I guess but it's nonetheless true. I don't believe Somali guys give a shit about worshipping white women (at least speaking for myself.) Our women are enough for us -- as are Ethiopian or Sudanese women.

I don't worship white women.Even though I hate noodlewhores for their race traitor behavior,I am attracted to them the most.I think the majority of ricecels share the same view.

Guys, I'm Somali.

based and blackpilled somalicel tbh

those foids are like 1% of the somali population

I don't worship white women.Even though I hate noodlewhores for their race traitor behavior,I am attracted to them the most.I think the majority of ricecels share the same view.

That's a healthy view, and one I understand in ANY people.

Not the best. I did some calculations few years ago, and cutest girls in Africa are in Madagascar, as those really are mix of asians and africans