Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are speedrunners incels?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I watch some speedrunners on Twitch. Specifically the ones who run JRPGs. Very long games, 5 to 10hr runs.

How can they have time to run these games if they have a GF. Would she ever allow it? I think most, if not all of them are incels. Sure they might run the game once a week but still, it's over 10hrs of their time especially if they reset too. A foid would never allow that. I also never heard a foid in the background when they stream..

I've seen some speedrunners with GFs but they mostly run short games. The JRPG-runners must be incels. I hope they are, so I can feel better about myself.

I know some of them make money doing it but still...

i remember when one of the speedrunners who played all the 3 dark souls and finished them without taking one single damage point from NPCs celebrated his vicotry with his gf. kinda weird that a guy like him who spent thousands of hours playing soul can get a gf.
also most speedrunners are actually MTn and even HTNs.

I don't know how they look like but given how much time they spend doing this, they're closer to incels than to normies imo

short answer: yes

Not necessarily , more likely NEETs
Gaming is not non-NT anymore nowadays

I don't know how they look like but given how much time they spend doing this, they're closer to incels than to normies imo
I used to speedrun myself, a platform game. The amount of routing and practice you put into the game is insane. Just learning the run took about 2 weeks for me.

Probably they're boredcels

i just know that all "female" speedrunners are trannies

legit, everytime some speedrunning video credits someone with the pronoun she it is always a dude

no girl would ever sperg out on speedrunning

i just know that all "female" speedrunners are trannies

legit, everytime some speedrunning video credits someone with the pronoun she it is always a dude

no girl would ever sperg out on speedrunning
Foids do not have the brainpower or focus for speed running

On reddit there were always foids complaining about how boring their boyfriends were and just sat playing games all day or never showered. It all comes down to looks.

On reddit there were always foids complaining about how boring their boyfriends were and just sat playing games all day or never showered. It all comes down to looks.
So do you think a Chad would be allowed to pursue his hobby of speedrunning FFIX, a 9hr speedrun? 3 times a week or so. Would the foid GF even help him with a shit bucket and food etc. Or would she leave him?

She'd threaten to leave but keep coming back and sucking his dick.

Most are. Usually ppl who are hardcore gaming and young are doing it because they have nothing better to do, otherwise they would be fucking, partying, etc.