Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are the fall of Tumblr and the Reddit degeneracy related?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27180
  • Start date
Deleted member 27180

Deleted member 27180

fuck it we ball
-
Anyone else noted how Reddit became shit at the same time Tumblr lost its popularity?
Did Tumblr trannies migrate to Reddit?

Discuss

Maybe, i dont know, i didnt use any of those. Reddit is the cesspool of the internet.

I never used both of them. Its made for normies

Tumblr lost its popularity because they banned nsfw stuff so the trannies and furries and normie freaks moved to twitter and reddit

Tumblr lost its popularity because they banned nsfw stuff so the trannies and furries and normie freaks moved to twitter and reddit
I only used Instagram and Twitter to coom. :feelsgah:

shit thread op kys

definitely. all those faggots, soycucks, and trannies migrated to reddit. it was the 2016 election that solidified libshit dominance on reddit. remember when creepshot, jailbait, and fatpeoplehate were a thing? reddit was pretty crazy back in the day. now you cant even say faggot without getting permabanned by both mods and admins
but damn, what happened to tumblr? just learned they were bought for 3 million when they use to be valued at over a billion
Capture

definitely. all those faggots, soycucks, and trannies migrated to reddit. it was the 2016 election that solidified libshit dominance on reddit. remember when creepshot, jailbait, and fatpeoplehate were a thing? reddit was pretty crazy back in the day. now you cant even say faggot without getting permabanned by both mods and admins
but damn, what happened to tumblr? just learned they were bought for 3 million when they use to be valued at over a billion
View attachment 524401
it makes sense it peaked in about 2013, there was some awesome anime art on tumblr back then, now it's all ugly trash worse than deviantart

Directly so. The Tumblr exodus had its userbase funnel primarily into Twitter and Reddit, and the results are everywhere. From an outsider's perspective, Reddit culture (if such a thing exists), has adopted many of 2014 Tumblr's attitudes. I've anecdotally noticed an uptick of sanctimonious progressive leftists, women, and unflattering wholesome content since 2018.

Reddit has became really shit, even more after all the censorship

Holy shit, you're onto something and I can't believe I didn't notice it. The site always had annoying users, but it became unbearable during 2016. While I knew the whole culture war business was fanning the flames, I never thought about the influx of Tumblr users who were just more annoying in general. That's also probably why 4Chan went down the shitter around the same time too. Where else would all those trannies have come from? Brutal example of mass migration

View attachment 524401
Ngl Reddit was really good back then, I remember it being a bastion for freedom of speech.
There were lots of controversial subs and not a single ban/quarantine. I spent years on that site and never saw a sub getting banned or quarantined. The first time I ever saw a ban was strange because that was very very rare.
Then somewhere in 2016 they started banning everything, now you can't even make fun of fat people and you will get banned.

There aren't many places on the internet where we can say whatever we want nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back