Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are the top 20% of men slaying?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
as in 1 in 5 guys are smashing hot girls left and right while the bottom 80% do nothing or compete for landwhales

because i find it extremely hard to believe that 1 in 5 men is chad

Most men don’t slay, they get into betabux cuck relationships. Even chad doesn’t really slay a lot of times. They are too low iq to break out of their conditioning

as in 1 in 5 guys are smashing hot girls left and right while the bottom 80% do nothing or compete for landwhales

In looks or in money? In looks def, in money maybe not so much

Chad is international. There may be like 12,000,000 Chads in the U.S. alone, but foids literally travel to Europe where Chads are more abundant. They can change their location on Tinder to other countries

TL;DR Foids play on tutorial mode with game genie turned on. Chad plays on beginner’s difficulty with aim assist on

Don’t worry though, in 10-20 yrs they’re gonna be joining this forum or roping.:lul::lul::lul:

Foid’s unchecked hypergamy knows no bounds. Yesterday 6ft tall height requirement would become 7 feet tall or higher:lul::lul::lul:

Don’t worry though, in 10-20 yrs they’re gonna be joining this forum or roping.:lul::lul::lul:

Foid’s unchecked hypergamy knows no bounds. Yesterday 6ft tall height requirement would become 7 feet tall or higher:lul::lul::lul:
I’m rotting my teeth out

Incels are uncommon time signatures, must men are not incel.

from real life experience id say its more like 1 in 20 guys are slayers. so 5% yeah

its truely the year 95%/5% rip

I would say maybe 1 out of every 7 guys are HTN or chadlite level and are slaying or aren't but they could if they wanted

Last edited:
top 20% men are definitely getting top 80 foids but i'd say less than 5% are actual slayers

I'll try to intuitively get at the number

I have a system that I've posted about here before, but I do think that at 5'8'' and under you're either jacked with a good face or you're not slaying, and if you're 5'6' and under good fucking luck.

So that's like 20%*.05% for the 5'7''-5'8'' which is 1% of all men 5'8'' and under. Up to 5'10'' maybe 8%, so that's another 2% overall

Then 5'11-6'0'' maybe 15% so 3.6% more, and then

6'1'' to 6'2'' is probably 33%, so that's another 4%, and then everyone taller than 6'2'' around 50% so another 2% overall.

So around 12.5% of men are getting good regular pussy? I'd say you have another 12.5% that can get dates off of online dating with some effort, casting a wide net, etc.

We do have to adjust our numbers though. AS someone said early in this thread, Chad's actually get into monogamous relationships often and can be just as blue-pilled as anyone else about a woman. I'd say at least 2x as likely, so the number actually becomes 6.25% for like 18-35 year old men. Then of that 6.25% that is in a relationship, 1/3rd ish keep a side piece, so I think the number of men in the population fucking all the single women is around 8%, and you need to be in the top 13% ish to get to that point.

probably about 10% of men of you take into consideration top 5% good looking men and other 5% men that have enough of other resources to slay probably 25% of men in an even relationship

top 20% men are definitely getting top 80 foids but i'd say less than 5% are actual slayers
Pareto distribution applies within a pareto distribution so the top 20% of men are getting 80% of the women, however the top 20% of the top 20% of men are getting those 80% of the 80% of women. Which means that the top 4.25% of men are getting 64% of the women. And if we do another pareto distribution on top of that pareto distribution of a pareto distribution we get 0.85% of the men getting 51% of the women. Half of the women in this world sleep with the top 1% of men.

Don’t forget that the 80/20 rule repeats indefinitely within the upper 20% percent.

Who gives a damn not me