Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are There Any Other Math Majors Here ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
lmfao what math class r u taking

nah but I am in STEM

Yes, but I won't do your homework.

Pure Mathematics
Giga IQ Mogger. Big respect bro. You can become a Statistician/Actuary and make as big money as a Software Dev and you can also get job security.

and you can also get job security.
What do you mean? Do you mean easily getting a job or being in demand? Math majors are generally employable, but unemployment statistics by major doesn't put math in any place special. Industry needs and job skills still trump degrees.

Brutal. Math is my biggest struggle. Im a little better at it now but still terrible compared to people

I didn't even know Topology was a thing

Topology, Linear Algebra, Real Analysis
How are you doing a first year course along with second/third courses at the same time?

I wish I was high IQ so bad...

What do you mean? Do you mean easily getting a job or being in demand? Math majors are generally employable, but unemployment statistics by major doesn't put math in any place special. Industry needs and job skills still trump degrees.
What I mean is that Software Devcels can get fired at any time without warning(as seen in the Tech Bubble burst after Covid). Actuaries/Financiers/Statisticians and other math related jobs don't have to worry about this much.

I've been into math ever since I could have thoughts (at the age of 2). I converged on the concepts of 0 on my own and other crap. Let me know if you need an arithemitc thinking partner.

I've been into math ever since I could have thoughts (at the age of 2). I converged on the concepts of 0 on my own and other crap. Let me know if you need an arithemitc thinking partner.
mhmmm, interesting

Re: Think of ANY OBJECT
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#185718520Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:41 PM CDT
Boolean rings are the preferred item.
I wish I was high IQ so bad...

...?