Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] Headcannons About .is Users.

All jannies are black

I sometimes believe that I may have unknowingly met or seen @NoLooksNoLife before in real life just to meet him on .is because of our similarities in our death wagie camp and us having very similar locations.

most people here are currycels while the others that claim to be white/black are just other self-hating curries larping

I sometimes believe that I may have unknowingly met or seen @NoLooksNoLife before in real life just to meet him on .is because of our similarities in our death wagie camp and us having very similar locations.
interesting. theres alot of people I pass by in my irl life that I think could be active members here. but thats just my schizo mentality speaking

interesting. theres alot of people I pass by in my irl life that I think could be active members here. but thats just my schizo mentality speaking
I wish I had fellow brothers talk with me and be kind and civil a normal friend relationship. But alas it won't be like that

Same here tbh.
most people here are currycels while the others that claim to be white/black are just other self-hating curries larping
Eh, maybe a few but I wouldn't go that far: By most metrics, curries are considered the most Incel-tier race(which I agree with) so it would make sense for them to identify with this identity in a space literally meant for it.
I could say the same about another user, but I won't disclose.
I wish I had fellow brothers talk with me and be kind and civil a normal friend relationship. But alas it won't be like that
:feelsbadman:

I don't care if you are organic as all organics are brutal. But there must be good as the yin cannot exist without yang. Everything is balanced

He said headcanons
Tenor

No, you're one of my favorite schizoposters

No.

Yes.
Answer my final question. This counts for all.

Why?

Why? Like me and the world to be free

@Adolf Hitler is enjoying life in Agartha

@DevilShepherd @Devilspawncel @Hellraiser @hellawaits @Demons @Lucifer157 and @SatansLonelyMan are fakecels and need to be beaten with the Quran/Bible/other religious texts

@DevilShepherd @Devilspawncel @Hellraiser @hellawaits @Demons @Lucifer157 and @SatansLonelyMan are fakecels and need to be beaten with the Quran/Bible/other religious texts
I'm not a Satanist :feelsUgh:

@Master is a US government informant.
@kay' is a 75/150 IQ idiot/idiot savant.
@gymletethnicel is a Moroccan underworld figure.
@Rassisten is a Black drug dealer on welfare.
@OwnerOpcell is military intelligence.
@THE TRUE DIGLET is a comedy writer.
@faded is a Wall Street banker.
@erenyeager has intense schizotypal personality disorder. Or he's an alien. Or he's an alien with SPD.

There's more, but not today.

@CroatianManlet2 is lapring as croat
@Angry_runt is serbian fbi anti incel division
@WacoGoesDown is a gypsy
@NoIdeaWhatToDo is a based pakistani

Title.

Use this thread to share any headcannons you may have developed about certain brocels on here. :feelsokman:
Headcannon about me brocel ? :feelsahh:

My personal headcannon about you is that you aren't even that unattractive(probably a good looking dude with somewhat short height) and are simply a victim of hypergamy or mentalceldom. If you probably invest a lot of time and use all tools in your disposal(JBW) into approaching foids you could probably ascend.

@Sneir - Schizo acts all LARP and there isn't anything wrong with his brain, just finds it amusing spamming bullshit on the internet
@based_meme - Fed playing the role of accusing others of being feds
@AsakuraHao - Entire persona is a LARP. In actuality, loves Margaret Robbie and is proud of being Slav
@anandkonda - Average curry mainlander nationalist found on the YT comment section or Twitter
@Destroyed lonely - Don't imagine him as subhuman as he portrays himself, average height and was smart enough to medmaxx
@DarkStarDown - Doesn't look that bad but being non-NT made life difficult. Got into interest about race-theory because had to grow up around Blacks and Hispanics which made him grow resentment for them
@Made in Heaven - I imagine him thanking Allah in his 5 daily prayers for making him White
@wereq - Basement dweller who only gave up on life because he couldn't get thick robust sluts
@gotet - Chill guy who loves collecting various items

Last edited:
@anandkonda - Average curry mainlander nationalist found on the YT comment section or Twitter
Not really. I don't simp over kike foids or bathe in cow shit JFL. I only hate mullas

You don’t know me, but as GØD I know you all and can see all.

@edgelordcel is actually a skinny Latino. He larps as a white guy larping as a black guy to put everyone off who he really is. He has severe body dysmorphia which has led to him resembling a skeleton.

@Sneir is a shy, reserved engineering student. He acts out the character of ‘Sneir’ in his spare time as he is working on a book he is creating and likes to get into character (he also plays the role of a sweet foid psychologist and practices on a psyche forum).

@kay' bases his character off the book Watership Down

@LeFrenchCel is only French by birth. I won’t reveal the identity of his ‘real’ father otherwise he’d go ER with a baguette

@Incel Prime leader of the transformercels

@cripplecel cool transformercel collecting bots

Checks out.
wtf. How is he not banned?

@CroatianManlet2 is lapring as croat
@Angry_runt is serbian fbi anti incel division
@WacoGoesDown is a gypsy
@NoIdeaWhatToDo is a based pakistani
What do you mean i am larping as a Croat jfl?

From what I recall, he believes this because you allegedly were asked to speak in Croatian a handful of times, yet never did.

:feelsseriously:What the fuck is an headcanon

You never speak croatian with us or intersct with us or know any celebrities etc.
You just larp as white so we dont hate u bc ur curry

From what I recall, he believes this because you allegedly were asked to speak in Croatian a handful of times, yet never did.
You never speak croatian with us or intersct with us or know any celebrities etc.
You just larp as white so we dont hate u bc ur curry
Why would i know any celebrities jfl. I don't follow the Croatian celebrity scene or any celeberity scene jfl i feel like only woman would follow that shit not calling you a woman though. I get most of my news from these forums and i don't really follow croatian news that much.

Why would i know any celebrities jfl. I don't follow the Croatian celebrity scene or any celeberity scene jfl i feel like only woman would follow that shit not calling you a woman though. I get most of my news from these forums and i don't really follow croatian news that much.
Why u never speak croatian

What is a head cannon?