Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Discussion] Headcannons About .is Users.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Title.

Use this thread to share any headcannons you may have developed about certain brocels on here. :feelsokman:

All the mods gave bj to master and are massive faggots

The end

eh
edgelordcel has copper storage in his basement
serbburkeconsumer is on the run from serbian glowies
'kay fought in 1970s ayrab wars as a mig 21 pilot

Everyone is a Fed but me

We are all LDARmaxxed basement dwellers, point blank period.

@gymletethnicel is a tranny
@TheNEET is a lesbian
@Fat Link is black

bet he got plenty of catalysts too
bro thinks he walter white, where i live a car crash happened and theres a bunch of free aluminium laying around :feelsohh:
my grandfather says that you can give gypsies metal for money but from what ive seen they just take it without compensation
i think its cuz hes old so they show him respect

i hope he didnt, fuck that nordicist faggot
Aside from the "muh nordicism" cope I'm actually sort of a fan of Varg & think he's pretty funny(though he would probably hate 1/4th of me):feelskek:
all that g-force fucked him up and now he has permanent neck pain
Perhaps that explains why he comments "dnr" on everything.
Everyone is a Fed but me
True.
bet he got plenty of catalysts too
I wonder if his grandpas basement has any Usatse memorabilia? Oh wait, that's @WacoGoesDown

I wonder if his grandpas basement has any Usatse memorabilia? Oh wait, that's @
WacoGoesDown
@WacoGoesDown
my great grandfather was an ustaša, no joke, cousins still have his cap

@Fire. defeated @water8030 to join the for7m

@gymletethnicel is a tranny

Checks out.

Same here actually,
The only people I interact with are .is members and the ones at my job
Same, although the latter is with my parents and maybe some people at Xbox parties, though I don't speak a word. Everyone's voice mogs me. :feelskek:

Checks out.
There is way more gay shit he posted than that :feelskek:

There is way more gay shit he posted than that :feelskek:
On .net, or here?

I didn't see a single pixel of any of it, aside from that tranny thread.

Last edited:
Any pics?
no pics, maybe if i visit them but i dont think that will happen, we've been distant ever since my deadbeat dad died
and i think my great-grandfather's name was mentioned in a wikipedia article about some gang, dunno it was some shit dad was showing me while drunk

no pics, maybe if i visit them but i dont think that will happen, we've been distant ever since my deadbeat dad died
my condolences, my Croat friend.
Pepehugsupport

and i think my great-grandfather's name was mentioned in a wikipedia article about some gang, dunno it was some shit dad was showing me while drunk
Kek- my dad once mentioned to me some of our ancestors were mercenaries who helped the Normans.

On .net, or here?

I didn't see a single pixel of any of it, aside from that.
Kind of lazy to go back and check but I did save this screenshot from .net
Gymlet incel shaming

I also had this saved jfl
Brony in 4k

@kay' and @shii410 are the same entity

thanks risottofren, it wasnt that bad but :feelsYall:
Kek- risotto is so good, and is from one of the most based regions in Italy(close to where my family originated)
damn how far does your documented family tree go
It was mainly speculation, due to one of the surnames of an ancestor.

However, I know that @Puppeter is a very very distant relative of mine, as the Illyrians of the Iron Age shared a lot of similarities to parts of Italy:

FjynZj0WIAUFa90

main-qimg-77f63db12cf32bf12dacca910f49c888-lq

:feelscomfy:

@Intellau_Celistic is a bot

Kek- risotto is so good, and is from one of the most based regions in Italy(close to where my family originated)

However, I know that @Puppeter is a very very distant relative of mine, as the Illyrians of the Iron Age shared a lot of similarities to parts of Italy:

FjynZj0WIAUFa90

Hehehe i learned that i have a cousin here on .is

FjynZj0WIAUFa90

Kek- risotto is so good, and is from one of the most based regions in Italy
south italy? my mom used to work with sicilians btw
However, I know that @
Puppeter
@Puppeter is a very very distant relative of mine, as the Illyrians of the Iron Age shared a lot of similarities to parts of Italy:
cool :feelshaha: you should meetup with your familia
its true nigga, i know you dont wanna say it cuz its classified and all that shit, but i know the kikes shot down your MiG, you crash landed in the syrian desert and had walk all the way back to your home village with all those injuries, didnt help that you experienced 9 Gs and passed out multiple time while evading their missles

For that you will recieve the Inceldian Wounded in Combat badge along with Anti-Kike Fighter Medal

No jfl, North Italy: Risotto is Lombard in origin.

Risotto is believed to have originated around Lombardy.[5]
Kek the irony is, I am closer to the original Illyrians(Look at Northeast on that graph & map, then compare it to Albania) than most/all Albanians.

Exception being @Puppeter who is a pure Aryan Illyrian.

No jfl, North Italy: Risotto is Lombard in origin.

Kek the irony is, I am closer to the original Illyrians(Look at Northeast on that graph & map, then compare it to Albania) than most/all Albanians.

Exception being @Puppeter who is a pure Aryan Illyrian.
Hey antonio mio amici come stai
But forreal you should come here so i can host you as my cousin in my home ill make a big dinner like we are a family

Waco is 16 yo who steals his dads car to go around the bloc with his friends.
He doesnt drive tho, his friends do.

ironsidecel is nolooksnolife

Wereq has erectyle dysfunction, says he hates women but in reality would be a huge simp if any white girl gave him attention

Max doltman:

Ruudvandesteroy doesnt understand english and uses google translator to communicate

Svgmn1 fakecel

Based_meme grandpa who tries to tell kids smart stories but nobody listens because his stories arent smart in the first place

Gymlethniccel1 dreams of becoming a cute femboy tranny everyday but cant because he looks like shrek with hair

Rabbi schneerson keeps failing and retaking 9th grade

Retardfuel bot

DarkStarDown wageslaver with ambitions of becoming a leader to any kind of group one day

Epedaphic and hoppipolla would make best friends in the workplace

ricordanza is a good person but his friends and surroundings arent good thus he acts macho.

incelusrex overthinker, smart but has no guidance. Quiet kid.

Sleepycel a kid whos forced to be in roles hes not ready for.

Slayerslayer former genius with 170 iq who lost his mind from a woman hitting him on his head with her shoe (it made him erect)

Bianor bored dude, doesnt wana be here, made an acc and thought he wont stay for long.

blackpilledneet once killed a guy for stealing his pack of cigarettes

Sneir ????

Intellau ??????

Over.

its true nigga, i know you dont wanna say it cuz its classified and all that shit, but i know the kikes shot down your MiG, you crash landed in the syrian desert and had walk all the way back to your home village with all those injuries, didnt help that you experienced 9 Gs and passed out multiple time while evading their missles

For that you will recieve the Inceldian Wounded in Combat badge along with Anti-Kike Fighter Medal
Hell yea mang :feelscomfy:

You should write a fictional story based on this:
tbh i wanna do worldbuilding on the incel ethnostate, hypermilitaristic high birthrate (artificial wombs) superpower where every citizen is an ugly male

tbh i wanna do worldbuilding on the incel ethnostate, hypermilitaristic high birthrate (artificial wombs) superpower where every citizen is an ugly male
Over for tbhcels :feelscomfy:

Everyone is incorrect and organic