Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any other situations in life where only the top tier get filtered out like foids do with dating?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'd say with jobs and the economy, but with that, usually a bullshit resume and normie looks can you get a job somewhere, eventually. Top tier normies can probably do well in the job market if they're in the right area and know how to lie on their resume and interviews. (And yeah, almost everyone is lieing on them)

So all I'm left with is something extreme like NBA drafts or elite soccer club player recruiting. But I don't don't think hypergamy is that bad, YET, but it might in the future.

So that's where we're heading. Women scouting for men who are young and have elite level genes while the women themselves look like deformed, fat mixed race midgets.

Prob at job interviews. Foids filter out manlets

The military? The chad commanders get to sit in a bunker protected away from the action while the lower level soldiers are killed in terrible ways on the battlefield.

American Idol :feelskek:

Giga top tier STEM schools of the world filter people extremely hard with hard tests and even oral/psychological exams sometimes.

Women scouting for men who are young and have elite level genes while the women themselves look like deformed, fat mixed race midgets.
arguably this is what the predatory female teachers are doing

arguably this is what the predatory female teachers are doing

I wish some of the hot teachers back in school were predatory, I would let them fuck my brains out.

So much women in HR only choose Chads. Thank God the HR manager at my job is male.
Even some male HR's have the "women are wonderful!" Disease and preferentially hire women for (((diversity))) reasons

Prob at job interviews. Foids filter out manlets
Always say you have gf during an interview ıf your boss is a foid,foids love uglym man who have gfs

School probably,most teachers enjoy low level students getting bullyed or mocked they sometimes join them.
High School is nothing but a sifter for incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back