Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else get anxiety seeing other people cross milestones?

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
In my college and I hang out in this building called the "center for counseling and well-being". The purpose of the building is to provide medical care and therapy to students, which is all located on the second floor of the building. On the first floor is the prayer room, where the Muslims go to perform Salah (ritual prayer). I'm not a Muslim, but I go there because there are couches to sit on, and I like to make tea and coffee.

This morning I went there and I see a woman wearing a chador, or abaya (please google to see what it looks like). It was an African/Black woman, and she was holding a child. The child was screaming, attempting to walk, and all the other veiled Muslim women were surrounding the child, cooing and awing at it.

I bring this up because the woman with the child, as well as the other women were either my age or younger, and many of the women who were admiring the child were already married. I recall a man I was sitting in the counseling and well-being center with, casually talking to him with coffee, casually mentioned that he was getting engaged. He was my age, I'm 21.

I as well have a female friend, she's 20, has a serious boyfriend for whom she has been seeing since the beginning of college and is getting engaged. She rents her own apartment, has had a string of jobs, and I'm yet to have any of these. To top it all off, she attends a University much more difficult to get into than mine.

No matter where I turn in my life, I'm behind. I'm behind in my academics, taking a year longer than most people at a school that is ranked rather low. Someone is completing there degrees much younger than me at a University that is much higher ranked. I'm 21 and never been in a serious romantic relationship, meanwhile someone younger than is has gone through the whole college hookup culture, has a string of ex girlfriends, and is in a committed and loving relationship. I've never had a serious professional job, someone younger than me is already employed at a well known company and earning thousands.

What the hell!?!?!? Why is this happening to me? Why am I so behind, no matter where I turn in life? Why is there not one field I'm exceeding in?

Things will sort out in two or three years, you'll get out of school with you degree, get the loosy job of your dream, and die wageslaving.

My life is basically the same as yours, except I may be some years further in the future.

Things will suck forever. However, if you can make enough bucks to not give a shit about money, it gets a little bit better.

People younger than us, already crossed a milestone and succeeded in lifes

fuck

most people from my old school wageslave 40 hours and more while i get fat stacks of neetbux

I’m In the exact same boat as you although I’m a year older. What helps me is getting into some hobby. For example I practice Spanish and French whenever I can to make myself a bit more marketable and interesting. Maybe it not as impressive as being married with an apartment at only 20-21 but at the very least it gives me something to be proud of :feelsbadman:

Yeah, that's why I don't compare my life with other people's, especially not with women. They always win no matter what, women can't be losers.

Why do you compare yourself with a Woman ?

Of Course she has It better Then you and she gets constant positive Reinforcments