Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there even good noodlefoids out there

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I live my entire life in Thailand, a country of whores. Never seen a loyal noodlewhore and never seeing them being nice with ugly males.....I lost fate in asian women tbh (they probably have no faith for their race since they were born) do you guys know even one actually good asian woman?

Yes i know
AMD CEO

Nope, can't say I do. Most of them were thirsty for white men, I don't even know that I've met any amaf couples. I'm in Thailand right now and I see that its still the same as other countries, mostly JBW and NT to have any chance out here.

You should be Asianmaxing in White countries. Don't waste your time in Thailand man.

Nope, can't say I do. Most of them were thirsty for white men, I don't even know that I've met any amaf couples. I'm in Thailand right now and I see that its still the same as other countries, mostly JBW and NT to have any chance out here.
Majority of young asian women are all liberal too, they will speak for BLM, LGBTQ stuff...but not their race JFL

Majority of young asian women are all liberal too, they will speak for BLM, LGBTQ stuff...but not their race JFL
Don't believe any of them talking about Black lives. They are liberal when it comes to JBW and are just following what WW do. What I would do if I were in your position though in order to moneymaxx is find out how to scammaxx, plenty of white cucks ready to send money over out here.

do you guys know even one actually good asian woman?
probably my cousin, she married another asian guy. but he is a chang lite i guess

Don't believe any of them talking about Black lives.
pretty much. i don't think asian women truly care about black lives. they just do it to virtue signal and fit in with white liberals.

I live my entire life in Thailand, a country of whores. Never seen a loyal noodlewhore and never seeing them being nice with ugly males.....I lost fate in asian women tbh (they probably have no faith for their race since they were born) do you guys know even one actually good asian woman?
All women are whores and harlots. Doesn't matter the race. All that matters is how well you train em.

Don't believe any of them talking about Black lives. They are liberal when it comes to JBW and are just following what WW do. What I would do if I were in your position though in order to moneymaxx is find out how to scammaxx, plenty of white cucks ready to send money over out here.
Probably

pretty much. i don't think asian women truly care about black lives. they just do it to virtue signal and fit in with white liberals.
Yeah, just remember that they are just copying the white women

Yes in gogo bars in thailand are giga stacy noodlewhores

Are there even blacks in Thailand other than a very small number of American expats?

They speak for those in America
It's weird that someone would care about a group they have had no contact with and share nothing with. I care about Boers because they are my fellow Germanic White Protestants from a colonial-era diaspora.

No clue why Thai women would care about American blacks

It's weird that someone would care about a group they have had no contact with and share nothing with. I care about Boers because they are my fellow Germanic White Protestants from a colonial-era diaspora.

No clue why Thai women would care about American blacks
They just want attention

They just want attention
Whenever I see non-black females supporting BLM, I wonder if it is because they want the BBC

Be careful Thailand is tranny capital of the world.