Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are there horny housewives out there that will fuck me

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The thought of fucking a man's wife turns me on. Death to all betabuxxers, I will fuck his wife while he showers her with presents. Do you guys know of any way I'd get into contact with a horny housewife?

The thought of fucking a man's wife turns me on. Death to all betabuxxers, I will fuck his wife while he showers her with presents. Do you guys know of any way I'd get into contact with a horny housewife?
Women are whores in general, you can always find one if you're handsome and tall

Women are whores in general, you can always find one if you're handsome and tall
I saw one hijabi foid in her mid 30s sitting outside a restaurant eating some bread, I should have tried asking her to fuck

Ehhh you got 2 options

You have a massive dick, so you can ascend, but they will throw you away once they drained you lol

Or you try your luck on those grannies whos husbands are too old to fuck them, but honestly I would stick my D into a tree than into a old and dry pussy. But since they dont use internet you can only hope to meet them in bars

Ehhh you got 2 options

You have a massive dick, so you can ascend, but they will throw you away once they drained you lol

Or you try your luck on those grannies whos husbands are too old to fuck them, but honestly I would stick my D into a tree than into a old and dry pussy. But since they dont use internet you can only hope to meet them in bars
I don't mind as long as I don't get stds

I don't mind as long as I don't get stds
use a condom and you should be good, but since they are used up you never know. Also since they are still foids, you will have to court them like they are some sort of princess to fuck them even tho they are grandmas

Chads btw dont need all of that, they would ride him instantly, but hey you arent so you have to handle those mf like some sort of strategy game