Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious are there "mentalcels" on here who have a nonfat white skinned non deformed foid show interest in them?

are there (be honest it's not public results)

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Serious are there? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:. After face's stream had chad's on it I wonder if any fakecels could be lurking here. Prob not but who knows

if i did, i wouldnt be here.

Mentalcel is gigacope

Looks like this forum has some fakecels. Honestly that's a good thing though. men should be able to have standards too standards shouldn't be something that only foids get to have.

yeah I'm mentalcel :what: :what: :what:

I'm also ugly

Looks like this forum has some fakecels. Honestly that's a good thing though. men should be able to have standards too standards shouldn't be something that only foids get to have.
Napoleon de Geso is MGTOW, it's fine though since they're still blackpilled.

This is the only serious blackpill site with a good UI that doesn't have a stupid "like" feature.

I think my opinion on MGTOWs is kind of biased though, since I used to be one and the owner of this site is also partially MGTOW pewpew.

if i did, i wouldnt be here.
No one would be here if they had someone they found hot showing interest. This place is fucking boring unless you’re a turbo loser like us

A long time ago a girl said hi and i sperged out. Thats pretty much it

they are "sub 8" 7.6/10s who have a little social isolation and can easily ascend tbh

No one would be here if they had someone they found hot showing interest. This place is fucking boring unless you’re a turbo loser like us
I never said Stacy I simply said non deformed non fat white foid, which honestly has the same SMV as Giga terra chad in 2020.
A long time ago a girl said hi and i sperged out. Thats pretty much it
Cope it wasn’t your autism

have you read the rules?

have you read the rules?
I answered no. I don’t brag I had a quesiton. No non fat non deformed white foid has ever shown anything but pure hatred toward me.

Mentalcels are mostly fakecels imo

I voted yes because the way you word it sounds like you're basically asking if fakecels exist on this website and I know that they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back