Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to Swallow Edition] Truth is, there are girls who would date some of the ethnics here but they aren't white so they get rejected

O

overforme101

Greycel
I'm indian myself and I would kill to date an average or even below average indian foid. But they don't want me because im truecel. However, they lust after average 4/10 and 5/10 indians who make up a sizable amount of this forum but because they aren't white they get rejected. So many indians I knew IRL got hit on by indian foids but they rejected them cuz they weren't white. I would say up to 40% of indian and other ethnic incels are volcel only because they want 9/10 blonde blue eyed white stacy. There are some niggas who say they'd take a 4/10 white toilet over a 8/10 ethnic stacy :lul:

Ethnics complain about JBW which I agree with. However, they also reinforce it by rejecting foids of their own race. There are threads today saying "Ascension only counts if it's a white foid" JFL this forum is so fucking delusional. There are no legit incels anymore, 80% or more are volcels or normie+ in denial who choose to troll/rot here instead of fucking their looksmatch. I can see why actual incels don't come here anymore, it's been infilitrated with fakecels.

who is this fucking JoinedJul 25, 2023Posts15cel copying BlkPillPres' titles?

who is this fucking JoinedJul 25, 2023Posts15cel copying BlkPillPres' titles?
Respond to the content nigga, you pullin up when I joined instead of engaging with my content critically

Just be ethnic is LAW

I want any girl who is not fat

I dream of a deathnic toilet hitting on me one day

I'm indian myself and I would kill to date an average or even below average indian foid. But they don't want me because im truecel. However, they lust after average 4/10 and 5/10 indians who make up a sizable amount of this forum but because they aren't white they get rejected. So many indians I knew IRL got hit on by indian foids but they rejected them cuz they weren't white. I would say up to 40% of indian and other ethnic incels are volcel only because they want 9/10 blonde blue eyed white stacy. There are some niggas who say they'd take a 4/10 white toilet over a 8/10 ethnic stacy :lul:

Ethnics complain about JBW which I agree with. However, they also reinforce it by rejecting foids of their own race. There are threads today saying "Ascension only counts if it's a white foid" JFL this forum is so fucking delusional. There are no legit incels anymore, 80% or more are volcels or normie+ in denial who choose to troll/rot here instead of fucking their looksmatch. I can see why actual incels don't come here anymore, it's been infilitrated with fakecels.
This has to be the smarteest greycel on the forum. He is 100% correct. good job brocel :feelsYall:

Complete bullshit, ethnic females prefer white guys by a long way, or mixed race guys who are half white and half their own ethnicity. E.g. Indian females will chase after white guys or half Indian guys, or guys who look mixed race (I'm thinking Turkish or Lebanese)