Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are u the only incel in ure family or are ure siblings uglier

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
are u legit the only incel or do u have other family members that are also incels

No my dad was an incel

All my uncles from my mom's side have children. My brother is too young for me to know how he would end up with girls.

I only have aunts on my dad side and also all of my cousins on my dad's side are foids so they don't count.

my sis and younger bro are decent with good solid jawline and skull. rest are rotting incels.
bluepilled af except for me whos now blackpilled- thanks to a series of unfortunate events really

My dad and uncle were incels

are u legit the only incel or do u have other family members that are also incels
I am low tier normie but my older brother is incel with 5'4 and recessed gonial and downward growth, Also have a sister but she can rot for being a woman and having infinite smv, I am gonna get surgery for recessed gonial angle and also hard mewing to fix downward growth:feelstastyman:
also frauding as southern european

idk about extended family but i am the only incel in my nuclear family.

Last edited:
My brothers have normie faces but giga manlets, the rest of the family borderline incels betabuxxers.

Yes, I'm legitimately the only incel in my entire family including uncles and cousisn (don't have a brother)

My estranged sister sure is uglier. Still smv moggs me.

I have two hot sisters which is one of the worst things that can happen to an incel.My oldest sister is 30 years old and an actual slut that has been with many guys.She also recently divorced her husband and now i see her with so many male "co workers ", who i know are definitely banging her.

Last edited:
no, my cousin is incel too

I have 2 sisters.

Which answers.....

I'm the ugliest amongst my relatives.

I'm the only incel, my parents are very bluepilled :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why are you larping as a retarded foid

Dad was ugly but he found my mom in a rural area and promised her a good life in the city. To his credit, he delivered. Then we all moved to America

My little sister is a normie, she's a decade younger than me and she's taller than me