Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are we the most high IQ group of men on the Internet?

Are we?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
No, quite the opposite.

No but i wish we had more intellectual threads we are very smart

No, I don't consider myself smart. Being blackpilled is just coming to terms with the truth.

Not really, the amount of threads I can tell that are mongoloid tier, all by just looking at the title is disappointing. Too many teens here with no life experience spamming shit

JFL. No obviously. Why would you think that?

I'm the reason the mean is pulled more towards the right.

But jokes aside, the average IQ here is just like the average IQ elsewhere. We have absolute knobheads and we have users who shine brighter than the sun.

There are forums out there that IQ mog this place into the shadow realm.

No, I don't consider myself smart. Being blackpilled is just coming to terms with the truth.
This. The blackpill is literally just observable reality. It doesn't take a genius to accept it.

I'd say the most informed and aware

Not really, the amount of threads I can tell that are mongoloid tier, all by just looking at the title is disappointing. Too many teens here with no life experience spamming shit
I am one of them Chico

This. The blackpill is literally just observable reality. It doesn't take a genius to accept it.
But blackpilled individuals are nonetheless the minority.

But jokes aside, the average IQ here is just like the average IQ elsewhere. We have absolute knobheads and we have users who shine brighter than the sun.

Funny.

I like to think that the good posts here shine over the bad ones in the sense that they usually provide meaningful and well articulated insights on a vast array of topics.

No but we are very aware of ourself and our environment

I am one of them Chico
You're OK man, you don't spam useless threads and are at least coherent. If you've genuinely experienced ostracization/ anything negative due to how you look, outside of things you can help (weight etc.) from a young age then fair enough. Im not convinced a lot of people here actually have though, and that they also come here thinking this is some sort of 4chan clone

You're OK man, you don't spam useless threads and are at least coherent.
I spam hornycel threads in the sewers mang.
If you've genuinely experienced ostracization/ anything negative due to how you look, outside of things you can help (weight etc.) from a young age then fair enough. Im not convinced a lot of people here actually have though, and that they come here thinking this is some sort of 4chan clone
Not to mention a sizable portion of users here have normal lives which includes having unpaid sex.

:lul:

Time to pray to the lord chico
550670AC DC1A 4839 BBDC 5904CD863B8A

Dedsrstbhngl, mang

I spam hornycel threads in the sewers mang.

Not to mention a sizable portion of users here have normal lives which includes having unpaid sex.
Oh lol, well its called the sewers for a reason so, do whatever you want in there, thinking more about ID and lounge.

I genuinely want a list of people here who have had, or at least have claimed to have had unpaid sex. Then I'd ask them what the hell they're doing here because that's just not right

I genuinely want a list of people here who have had, or at least have claimed to have had unpaid sex. Then I'd ask them what the hell they're doing here because that's just not right
It's a mix of speculation and healthy skepticism based on past records of genuine fakecels who were active users here on my end. Who knows how many of them are here posting alongside us. But they definitely exist.

I hope you get to do just that, I'm interested in what they'd have to say as well.

Last edited:
no math and research forums mog us

and we have users who shine brighter than the sun.
And also users that glow harder than the Infinity Stones (sry for the soy example :soy: ).

I like to think that the good posts here shine over the bad ones in the sense that they usually provide meaningful and well articulated insights on a vast array of topics.
You're very welcome. :dab::feelscomfy:

I'm pretty sure Mensa has us beat.

Hell, your average Asian-American forum has us beat.

The average IQ of this place is barely above Reddit and 4chan. I even see more high-IQ posts on Quora and stackexchange than on this place.

I'm pretty sure Mensa has us beat.

Hell, your average Asian-American forum has us beat.

The average IQ of this place is barely above Reddit and 4chan. I even see more high-IQ posts on Quora and stackexchange than on this place.
many users here both ugly and mentally ill. Bad DNA comes in packages.

NuclearPhysicists.is

Agree

There’s smart people everywhere

For the record, we did have users with advanced STEM degrees here. @chudur-budur has a PhD in computer science, @Grothendiek was working towards a PhD in mathematics, and we have several users with masters degrees. And I'm thinking about doing an MSc in statistics.

So yeah, we have and have had our fare share of high IQ users.

@Khanivore Enlighten OP on this matter.. if you will.