Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a gluttonycel?

Are you?

• Total voters

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I am, it's a good cope. i eat about 6 or 7 meals a day.:ahegao:

no i eat once a day

Fatcel = fakecel. Being lean is both the biggest and easiest looksmax.

i like food but 6 or 7 meals, really?

how the fuck?

I do tend to snack all day, but only when I haven’t had a good meal that isn’t just enoty carbs…

I used to be a fat fuck as a kid despite the fact that I didn't est that much
Now I eat like motherfucker and I don't get fat at all

I'm pretty fat, 174cm and 90kg.

I don't eat that much, but I drink a lot of Red Bull.

i like food but 6 or 7 meals, really?

how the fuck?
For breakfasts i eat one of these breads with butter and cheese and nutella

And then i smoke about 2 or 3 cigs and i get hungry again, then i usually eat a whole dish of pasta or noodles before lunch.

and for lunch i eat 1 or 2 meals, (2 most of the time.)

and after smoking cigs about 3 hours after lunch i get hungry and eat pasta and noodles agian.

after that i wait till dinner and i eat a whole meal again(sometimes 2). and after dinner i almost always eat noodles or toasts with nutella and cheese.

I eat when im hungry; usually 2-4 meals.

Richcel trait, I never eat what I want and like I want

Also good genes trait. I get stomach aches and bowel problems.

Last edited:
Yes.

Hard not to when it's the best cope for a single guy with a lot of time.

Fatcel = fakecel. Being lean is both the biggest and easiest looksmax.
If you believe this you are blue pilled, if a fat guy can just lose weight and become a slayer then why does this forum have so many incels who are at a normal weight ?

you would also be a glutealcel

I usually keep a pretty close watch on my diet, but idk, after the last 3-4 months I just gave up and am eating a lot more just to feel better. Weight my options on whether or not I want to try to get back on track for the healthier lifestyle in 2022, or if I'm just gonna get fat this year.

Only when I smoke a lot of weed.

My meds make me eat a lot more than I should

Richcel trait, I never eat what I want and like I want

Also good genes trait. I get stomach aches and bowel problems.
this too. I used to be able to eat whenever wherever. But for whatever reason in the past year or two, I have been forced to be vigilant about what I eat due to some cursed illness maybe idk.

I am, it's a good cope. i eat about 6 or 7 meals a day.:ahegao:

I wish I had anywhere near enough money to eat as much food as I wanted to and to eat the type of food I want to eat. I only made 9 euro a day from NEETbuxx.

If you believe this you are blue pilled, if a fat guy can just lose weight and become a slayer then why does this forum have so many incels who are at a normal weight ?
Umm… I never said that. A subhuman is a truecel regardless of his weight BUT leanmaxxing will still increase SMV. This is most helpful for normies as losing weight can bring them to chad lite status. Having little buccal fat is one of the most important aspect of facial aesthetics (second to a well developed lower third). If you are obese with good bone structure leaning down can very well turn you into a slayer.