Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Are you a loner?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I don't have any friends.

I rarely see family members.

My HT normie brother is married with 3 kids and lives in another country. Not spoken to him in two years. He's earning $120'000 per year while I get about $6000 per year in disability.

My pet cat of 13.5 years died in July.

Yes, involuntary.

whitepill btw

I live with my parents, but I talk to them only when I need food.

My HT normie brother is married with 3 kids and lives in another country. Not spoken to him in two years. He's earning $120'000 per year while I get about $6000 per year in disability.
I suggest you get on good terms with him and ask for some more money since he's so rich.

Yes, I have literally zero friends. I don't get any texts or calls from friends and I have zero social media.

My dog also just died 2 months ago which I had since I was like 14, she was my only friend,

Yes I am a lonER

no friends, only speak to 2 family members.

highschool i had like 5 but during last decade i have unfriended everyone who bragged about their sex-life i have one friend left that i see once a month whose a virgin too but he's trying so hard to find someone i fear i'll lose him too

Last edited:
I'm definitely a loner. When I meet new people, it doesn't take long before people naturally ostracize me as I have aspergers and a high IQ. This happens consistently time after time. At first they're all nice. Normies sense that you're different and leave you out. Rare in general to meet people with an IQ of 129 or higher who are in your situation and of similar background.

I have one or two friends (from high school) that i see a couple times a year and I don't relate to them whatsoever. Theyre both ricecels but are bluepilled ultra geek copers. I like one of them because hes a drunk like I am. Thats about it.

I honestly don't know what I would do without alcohol, cigarettes, MMORPGs and my cats.

Just thankful that I live in a semi-ghetto area far enough away from the chads and stacies in SF.

Last edited:
highschool i had like 5 but during last decade i have unfriended everyone who bragged about their sex-life i have one friend left that i see once a month whose a virgin too but he's trying so hard to find someone i fear i'll lose him too
I wish I had a virgin friend

It's been weeks since I've talked to my parents despite living in the same house

luckily my relationship with most my family is better these days but I am alone 99.9%

You're better off tbh. People are scum and only exist in my life to give me ERfuel.