Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a neet?

Are you a neet?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck working in a warehouse again

Fuck working in a warehouse again

i have a job but i still enjoy neet activities like games

No but i would like to, even though it would turn me into a giga coomer

I have been working full time for decades. Sometimes i wish i was NEET.

Work gamers

Yeah but I don't know will I be for much longer.
I like being a neet and I wish I could win the lotto or magically get a shit ton of money so I wouldn't have to work because, unlike most brainwashed westerners, I know what I want to do with my life and I don't need a degree or a souless wage slave job to feel like im accomplishing something.

I'm a studentcel now, but I was NEET from 2018 to 2023.

I'm a studentcel now, but I was NEET from 2018 to 2023.
College is a waste of time, especially for older incels. Doing online courses is much more worth it and they give you actual skills needed for a job.

put ur old putin squatting pfp back bro its super iconic now u have this gay mortal combat pfp

College is a waste of time, especially for older incels. Doing online courses is much more worth it and they give you actual skills needed for a job.
Yea well I tried that too and it didn't work for me.

Yea well I tried that too and it didn't work for me.
If that didn't work, why do you think college is better? You think companies will clamor to hire your freshly graduated incel ass in 3-5 years? In 5 years, AI will have whatever job you're studying for.

Attachments

• putin-gopnik-donna-belle.jpg
    putin-gopnik-donna-belle.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
If that didn't work, why do you think college is better? You think companies will clamor to hire your freshly graduated incel ass in 3-5 years? In 5 years, AI will have whatever job you're studying for.
I think I'm gonna get a job sooner or start my own business. And if something doesn't work out I'll just kill myself.