Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a skilled writer?

Are you a skilled writer?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Dx8kN0CXgAENCqT

No im low iq and for every post that i make i use chat gpt and quill bot to help me

my 15/yo brother has better hand writing than me

No im low iq and for every post that i make i use chat gpt and quill bot to help me
I don't have a chatgpt account. Can you put something into chatgpt that will give a paragraph I can copy and paste? I'm trying to register to Sanctioned Suicide.

I'm going to kill myself btw. I just want to shitpost in that forum.

I don't have a chatgpt account. Can you put something into chatgpt that will give a paragraph I can copy and paste? I'm trying to register to Sanctioned Suicide.
Nah so basically what i do is i write a paragraph or however long i want what ever im writing about to be then i insert it into chat gpt and i tell it to make my text sound causal and also fix the grammar and format it thats what i do for a majority of posts without it i would sound low iq and dumb af. Also you technically can get paragraphs that you can copy and paste from chat gpt depending on what you ask it but you cant talk about the black pill or suicide or anything like that because those terms are blacklisted from chat gpt.

Not in the slightest. My English is not even advanced enough.