Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy are you angry about your genital mutilation

topic

• Total voters
obersteincel

obersteincel

Gauleiter
-
circumcision is cucked and barbaric and should only be done to kikes :blackpill:

sadly my sand daddy took care of my lil hood and now i'm part of the mutilated minority in my country, along with all the kikes and sandniggas :feelsseriously:

• Your vote will be publicly visible.

Thank fuck my parents were Athiest hippies and didn't get my dick chopped off

My penis was genetically determined to be 4 inches. Circumcision strips me sovereignly.

well, they at least left me a little knob of my frenulum that i can rub at night :feelshmm:
A bit of cope tbh you will never feel sexual stimulation to that intensity sans a foreskin

I mean I don't care, as a sandnigger, I'll never know the difference, even more so when my 4 inch penis will only be able to penetrate whores colder than frozen tuna.

Was angry for a while, then ambivalent. Now I no longer care - mainly because I am undergoing the tedious process of foreskin restoration. Manual tugging on the scar line - takes a couple years to grow enough skin to revert the damages; it puts the inner skin back in contact with the head, returning its mucosal properties, and generally improving the overall experience. Restoring my manhood. Those who were intact, cut and then restored report that if uncut satisfaction is a 10, being cut was around a 3 and being restored a 9. Will pay dividends in the end, as long as I stick with it. A couple months into the journey.

im circumsized because some arabs in the desert chopped their foreskins off

Was angry for a while, then ambivalent. Now I no longer care - mainly because I am undergoing the tedious process of foreskin restoration. Manual tugging on the scar line - takes a couple years to grow enough skin to revert the damages; it puts the inner skin back in contact with the head, returning its mucosal properties, and generally improving the overall experience. Restoring my manhood. Those who were intact, cut and then restored report that if uncut satisfaction is a 10, being cut was around a 3 and being restored a 9. Will pay dividends in the end, as long as I stick with it. A couple months into the journey.
they removed almost all of my inner foreskin, so it wouldn't change much for me i assume

yes jew mudslim parents ruined my dick for absolutely nothing. if i had to revenge i will do this to them

they removed almost all of my inner foreskin, so it wouldn't change much for me i assume
You can grow more inner skin, just an even more laboriously tedious process. Can seem like an insurmountable hill - all depends on how badly you want to be restored.

Genocide the Jews again they start circumcision :reeeeee: with disgusting religion