Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you depressed?

Are you genuinely depressed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
How many of my fellow brocels are also depressed?

more like numb

I delusionmaxx into thinking I have friends, I talk to thin air about my problems and fake reponses. I cuddle my pillow every night and say lewd things to it, I pretend its my GF and I'm a 6'8 aryan chad. Its so brutally ovER for me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Im very happy with my girlfriend

I delusionmaxx into thinking I have friends, I talk to thin air about my problems and fake reponses. I cuddle my pillow every night and say lewd things to it, I pretend its my GF and I'm a 6'8 aryan chad. Its so brutally ovER for me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Same tbh. I try to dreammaxx about having a caring gf and my experiences in life with her. But when I wake up, it all disappears.

Take ur meds boyo

Yes, much at times. As an oldcel I can afford good copes to escape the numbness when it gets impossible to deal with. Having a car helps.

Not anymore but it got only worse when I got better as I stopped being protected from real issues with apathy and I know that it's not illness that will end but my sad incel reality. My body forces me to feel 'comfort' I can't enjoy because I know that it's not real. Since I got able to orgasm after dropping meds I also got addicted to hentai even quicker than before

I feel depressed rn, with no copes available

Coping is becoming harder and harder. Life keeps reminding me of my inferiority

Coping is becoming harder and harder. Life keeps reminding me of my inferiority
It will only get harder and more difficult. Normscum soyciety does not want us around.

I have up days but many down days as i cant find a good cope to fill my day. I play a game for 10 minutes, turn it off, jerk off and back to scrooling.

Yeah, but "frustrated" would be more precise.

Every day is so mind-numbingly morose. The same wretched thoughts tumble about in my mind like it's a hamster wheel. I don't even have good copes anymore, vidya games are all boring to me now.

Since I was in school

What kind of fucking question is that

Is water wet nigguh