Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you doing anything to escape inceldom

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
Not talking about “just get a haircut bro tehee” meme, are any of you trying to improve mental health or looksmax? I’ve been investing my time in gym building a better frame and not turning down when my friends invite me out even if I really don’t want to go

Yeah pretty much but still im here postmaxxing

It's pointless to try if you're blackpilled. The only thing you can do is copemaxx, including moneymaxxing, or just ropemaxx.

Already tried everything and its failed

Its over if youre autistic and short.

Good try not to be an autist and make friends irl
Yeah im doing pretty much, more than normies tbh i guess it will pay off in next months, years, just waiting for first rewards of my work. I dont have friends irl coz im autistic and i have no time to meet any of people i know

building website to make money on ads and move from parent

its failing though

no i have accepted my fate tbhtbh

Yeah im doing pretty much, more than normies tbh i guess it will pay off in next months, years, just waiting for first rewards of my work. I dont have friends irl coz im autistic and i have no time to meet any of people i know
New job, possible new friends seems like a good opportunity most of us don’t have
building website to make money on ads and move from parent

its failing though
Get a job in service, can you
I'm under suspicion that there already sex-havers here right under our noses :feelswhere:
They are allowed in the forum btw, if they don’t brag

I'm under suspicion that there already sex-havers here right under our noses :feelswhere:
i can promise i never kissed girl lol
New job, possible new friends seems like a good opportunity most of us don’t have

Get a job in service, can you

They are allowed in the forum btw, if they don’t brag
i dont care about friends, i care only about money and people about i should care, nothing more.

Theres really nothing you can do imo. If you dont have the facial genetics or height then you're fucked, so so fucked.

But I'm pathetically gymcelling. Theres still bluepilled COPE delusion embedded in my pea sized brain, where I think if I just lose this belly, and double chin then maybe MAYBE I'll get somewhere, but I know deep down I wont.

Theres really nothing you can do imo. If you dont have the facial genetics or height then you're fucked, so so fucked.

But I'm pathetically gymcelling. Theres still bluepilled COPE delusion embedded in my pea sized brain, where I think if I just lose this belly, and double chin then maybe MAYBE I'll get somewhere, but I know deep down I wont.
Why don’t you lose the double chin and the belly and see it for yourself

I'm trying to be a goverment employee to collect sweet govbuxx and save it for surgerymaxxing tbh.

Why don’t you lose the double chin and the belly and see it for yourself

I go to the gym but I doubt anthing will happen, I'm a low iq, balding, manlet oldcel but I can try I guess.

I just started propecia so theres another COPE I guess.

Not long till I rope I reckon maybe within a year or so.

I go to the gym but I doubt anthing will happen I'm a low iq, balding, manlet oldcel but I can try I guess.

I just started propecia so theres another COPE I guess.

Not long till I rope I reckon.
How old are you man

Comrades is necessary for that to have

Most people here will tell you that you’re old but these retards are all kids aged 16-18, irl 30 isn’t much tbh. Keep going to gym and shave your balding head, it’s better to have a bald head than a balding one

Most people here will tell you that you’re old but these retards are all kids aged 16-18, irl 30 isn’t much tbh. Keep going to gym and shave your balding head, it’s better to have a bald head than a balding one

Suicide is the best option at this point I reckon.

How can i be nt?
You cannot. It is impossible if you dont have the required amount. Sometimes you will get too much attention for your high level ntness so some agents may want to lower it down. Fuckers

Not anymore, I have accepted that the opposite doesn't like me.