Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you lactose intolerant? The further you are from mayofags the more likely you are to be lactose intolerant.

Are you lactose intolerant?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So this morning I had a glass of milk and for some reason that prompted me to look up lactose intolerance on Wikipedia and I found this map:

ERfxoqt.jpg

Which I found quite shocking because it looks like most ricecels cannot have milk. I was a bit surprised with the curry numbers too because drinking milk is a big part of curry culture. Mayofags seem to have no trouble though.

I myself have no trouble digesting milk.

I think this might explain why ricecels are buff less often cause they can’t drink milk, absolutely brutal.

Attachments

• 4EBCD487-04FE-4BC7-9679-02CF64C2413C.jpeg
    4EBCD487-04FE-4BC7-9679-02CF64C2413C.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 31
No; milk isn't as important as you imply, but I wonder if being lactose tolerant could theoretically be somewhat of a status symbol for curries, as those genes seem to center mostly in Europe... :feelshehe:

And for what you're saying, being lactose intolerant doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be shoving out your innards when you go to the bathroom, but I'm willing to bet millions of curries simply ignore mild stomach movements/pains or slightly more watery feces than usual. :feelshaha:

Also, those statistics may be wrongly sourced or collected. :feelswhere:

Kek lactose intolerance might be a symbol for true curriness kek jfl

No; milk isn't as important as you imply, but I wonder if being lactose tolerant could theoretically be somewhat of a status symbol for curries, as those genes seem to center mostly in Europe... :feelshehe:

And for what you're saying, being lactose intolerant doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be shoving out your innards when you go to the bathroom, but I'm willing to bet millions of curries simply ignore mild stomach movements/pains or slightly more watery feces than usual. :feelshaha:
It’s not a symbol, drinking milk is just drinking milk.
Also, those statistics may be wrongly sourced or collected. :feelswhere:
It’s from a scientific paper and I have heard from many other places that mayofags are the best at drinking milk

It’s from a scientific paper and I have heard from many other places that mayofags are the best at drinking milk
I'm not denying that, I'm saying that perhaps the statistics for South Asia and parts of the Middle East could be somewhat warped. :feelshehe:

just lol, those are fake stats

I can drink milk just fine.

I was lactose intolerant as a baby but I grew out of it, I think. I'm almost completely anglo and like 1/32 native american.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back