Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Are you more autistic than this guy

Yeah it's way worse than that jfl I'm almost non verbal

When I start talking I talk like I'm writing a depressing .is post. Completely non NT, zero humor, just like a robot.

Yeah it's way worse than that jfl I'm almost non verbal
yeah me too my anxiety is extremely high if i'm supposed to use mic i was even teamkilled multiple times for not speaking in Squad and HLL those games are only for Chads that want to command their team/squad and insult them at every occasion while incel going to get run over by a "friendly" truck or shot on sight because he is "weird and don't have a mic".

yeah me too my anxiety is extremely high if i'm supposed to use mic i was even teamkilled multiple times for not speaking in Squad and HLL those games are only for Chads that want to command their team/squad and insult them at every occasion while incel going to get run over by a "friendly" truck or shot on sight because he is "weird and don't have a mic".
I really want to play those games with other incels. Imagine how based that would be if we could assemble 30 people and have our own army in hell let loose