Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you NEET? How old are you?

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
I'm 19 and struggling to find a job. I want to be a working professional as opposed to a jobless loser for the rest of my life.

enjoy slavery buddy boyo

21 year old NEET I am, ever since 2016. I hope to never work in my life, I just wanna get really good at a game and rot to it forever, but that'll never happen so fuck it all.

I can't NEET because if I stay at home all day I get depressed, angry and suicidal af, because no matter I play vidya or watch movies I waste too much time on the laptop and phone and I feel miserable. Job or studies help me occupy my mind and not think of the blackpill all day kek. I liked summer 2019 where I had a job, I was getting paid and I valued my free time much more.

I'm a NEET for now. 20 years old. tbh I'm able to cope fairly well with social media and various copes.

if you have good coping mechanisms and you get enough neet buxx to sustain some enjoyment in life I don't see the point in working but if the money is bad and the copes are bad I would start working for the better copes

I'm still in school but not gonna work at all after that.

enjoy slavery buddy boyo
he wants to be a beta buxx i guess. he wants to slave without any reward. he like to be a cuck. who says a jobless is a loser.

I’m still in school but I think I’m too low IQ and autistic to get a good job so possibly NEET after graduation.

I’m 24.