Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you NEET?

Are you NEET?

• Total voters
Unfortunately I did work. I regret doing so.:feelsbadman:

Unfortunately I did work. I regret doing so.:feelsbadman:
Same

I wished I can somehow find a way to live off of social security like how a incel I know does so I can NEETbuxx and not have to partake in scumciety

I'm a neet for over 6 years now

i'm neet since 17-18, i had around 5 jobs betweet 2015-2018 and it was a horrible experience.

Sadly I work and have no grounds of qualifications for government gibs.... I'd give everything and more to live on a fixed income of gibs. I have nearly 30k in the bank. If a lawyer could get me on section 8, energy assistance, disability ssi, and food stamps I'd give them the full 30k immediately.

never worked a single day in my life and never will. NPNW.

You still a CO?
Transitioned into a Trauma/Mental Health Counselor using CO experience, similar gig, but now instead of prison its insurance ran facility.

I was a NEET for 6 years, and now my parents have blackmailed me into wageslavery for 7 years and counting. I miss being a NEET every day.

i like having money to buy copes

lifetime neet, probably gonna shut down someday

I'm on NEETbux forever.

Yes im a NEET for 10 months now

full time neet since i was 18 (started at 17), 2 more years and i will be neeting for over half of my life

I did have a job before but I've been NEET for about two years now

Collegecel & also wageslavecel, absolutely brutal for me.

Wait u wageslave too on top of college, how many hours?
im in college. life is unbearable enough already and now my curry parents are pressuring me to wageslave on top of that :feelsrope:

im in college. life is unbearable enough already and now my curry parents are pressuring me to wageslave on top of that :feelsrope:
Brootal I’ll have to wageslave during the summer but i dont think ID want to wageslave after uni classes cuz all do is rot & doomscrolling after. Legit don’t even open my Pc for hw or any of that tbh.