Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Seemed worth a thread! :)

Choice. But a man’s choice.

If you want to kill your sperm before it becomes a stupid baby you should have the right

Choice because i should have been aborted

I wish it was pro death. :(

The sperm came from my balls it’s my property I should be able to flush it out of a bitches womb and send that dumb ass in its way

Babies are funny and derailing the lives of sex havers sounds nice

undecided because didn’t think it through.

Cunts should only be allowed to have an abortion if the man who squirted the baby into her says so.

No abortion. We don't have enough people in this world.

Abortion permits to foids to be more slutty, but can also prevent the birth of a future incel.
So idk really, and tbh idc.

Ideally, mostly pro life, there are 4 or 5 cases that should make exception regardless of gestational limit, but preferably in the shortest time frame.
These exceptions don't make up more than 10% of the total abortions worldwide but are important to prevent: rape, incest, foetal impairment, risk to a woman's life/health; the last one is a matter of debate amongst clinicians.

However, I stand with pro choice nutcases in practice, because I don't believe this life is worth living, the less people there are the less difficult it is for those who got out intact from their mothers fallopian tunnels. A full pro choice policy will weed the regular sluts from the complete whores, and helps you distinguish who's who in truth.

Pro choice for ethnic women and cold burners. Pro life for actual humans.

Pro life just to trigger foids

Neither, I'm anti-whore
pro life seems like the most anti whore position if single motherhood becomes a serious risk you'll have less chad chasing.