Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Are you ready for the final battle?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
HOLY SHIIIIT. Nice one, grey jedi jolee bindo.

Can´t wait! It´s one of my last copes to keep me alive I really want to see the last season!

I'm trying to get into the show but I never seem to have any time.
Feels bad man

Game of Cucks :soy:

Latest season was also very bad.

Read the books.
Would you suggest that even though I have already seen the 7 seasons? Because I was thinking to begin to read again and I would love to read the books if it´s worth it even though I have seen the series.

Would you suggest that even though I have already seen the 7 seasons? Because I was thinking to begin to read again and I would love to read the books if it´s worth it even though I have seen the series.
i did read the books and i can tell you it's worth it, there is much more stuff going on in the books and events that happened differently

i did read the books and i can tell you it's worth it, there is much more stuff going on in the books and events that happened differently
Maybe I will give it a shot then.

The last season I liked was 4th after that the numbers of soy fuckers watching the show skyrocketed and they focus on pleasing this cucks, I hate GOT now, I don't even care for this last season, I might read somewhere what happened in the end but I won't waste my time watching this shit anymore .

Walking Dead, Gotham, and GoT are my only TV shows that I've watched for the past 5-8 years

I just wish the cold kills them all, fin, why do we always have to have a faggy ending.

Gay of Thrones

Walking Dead, Gotham, and GoT are my only TV shows that I've watched for the past 5-8 years
I don't know about Gotham, but the other two are :soy: af.

How come you had a Tyrell Wellick avatar (guess it was removed for Chad worship, just like my Twin Peaks one :feelsrope:) but don't even watch Mr. Robot? It's a very good show, give it a try.

Going downhill after writer gone. Vikings is better now.

Game of cucks:soy::soy:

Why are people here hating on GoT ? It's actually good, unlike the Walking dead which has been dogshit for the past few seasons.

Game of Drones.

NPC smiley when?

The last season I liked was 4th after that the numbers of soy fuckers watching the show skyrocketed and they focus on pleasing this cucks, I hate GOT now, I don't even care for this last season, I might read somewhere what happened in the end but I won't waste my time watching this shit anymore .
I'll get the audiobooks later tbh.

Seasons 1-4 were the best things on television. The episode 9s from each of those seasons were blockbuster film worthy tbh I can't believe how bad things got after D&D eclipsed Martin in Season 5 onward. It's sad thinking about what could have been had HBO given D&D an extra year to flesh things out. However, the show is incredibly popular and even more so after becoming formulaic so I doubt HBO or D&D care.

Why are people here hating on GoT ? It's actually good, unlike the Walking dead which has been dogshit for the past few seasons.
First few seasons were great, but now it's all about muh strong female leaders repairing the damage of muh toxic and evil male leaders. You're :bluepill: if you can't see the feminist influence in this show. Story also went downhill fast once they caught up to the books and started writing original content.

got = harry potter with sex. No wonder they love it.

Gay of thrones is another overrated piece of shit tv show loved by normies because they are incapable of having actual good taste