Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are normies ran by script?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
it seems sometimes you can get an error with a normie when you argue with them and point out all of their contradictions and they spaz out and leave. like they werent ready for that talking point.

it seems sometimes you can get an error with a normie when you argue with them and point out all of their contradictions and they spaz out and leave. like they werent ready for that talking point.
over for non-nt cels

" WELLL YOURE WRONG BECAUSE, well U JUST ARE!"

I swear normies cannot ever think for themselves. the only thing they live by is 1 upping others via social status

I have the same experience, sometimes they'll just be quiet and stop talking completely, sometimes they'll just be like "why are we talking about this?" trying to change the subject, even though they brought it up in the first place. Or the classic "no one cares" as soon as you beat their poor excuse of an argument.

There was a good greentext on this I saw once, saying normies work just like ai, I wish I had it to post right here

But yeah in conclusion, normies aren't human. They're literal npcs. They just appeal to authority, and they glitch out whenever anybody disproves that worldview

the only thing that they care about.
What else is there in this world if we're being honest? When you die, you lose all your possessions, but with your social connections, you'll be remembered after your death, not to forget about your children and your genetic lineage continuing on for the next generation.

They are. It’s actually hilarious how hard it can be to distinguish comments made by normies online from ones made by literal AI chatbots

They're so out of touch