Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you right wing, left wing, or mostly neutral?

Which side are you?

• Total voters
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Which side are you? I would say I'm right wing overall.

Right wing.

Why would any non brainwashed incel lean left? Leftists want us silenced and marginalize/dehumanize us

Last edited:
I'm giga left wing I want a one world government with China as the lead probably with social credit system where whores are forced to be productive members of society or they get no social credit and starve on the street

I wanna move to CCP...

I dont know chinese tho

I tried to learn but its hard

Right wing.

Why would any non brainwashed incel lean left? Leftists want incels us silenced and marginalize/dehumanize us
Seize the means of reproduction

In terms of my homeland politics I'm more right wing but then again even the most right wing party we have here is probably even more left leaning than the democratic party in US

Left for NEETbux so more men can drop out of society.

If society refuses to let you have a woman it shouldn't demand your labor.

Hard left for neetbux like the above.

Far right. With incels being top class

right wing simply because feminist cunts = left wing

38593AAE C1EE 4C2B BC5A 494CAFF24062

When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called "the People's Stick"

D4F74CB1 08DE 41CA 80C4 31FA077A6BA0
54ACBF9F 4198 4DC4 9509 4C7079C3478F

I am right wing because I want to degeneracy, vis-a-vis fags and trannies to stop, I also hate poor people-- I think they are lazy, and taxes are theft, especially capital gains and property taxes. Nobody is entitled to welfare. We need to stop giving immigrants jobs. Thugs and drug users should be punished properly for their crimes. We need to privatize as much as possible in the coming years to avoid paying out entitlements to retirees. If you are sick and cannot pay ridiculous amounts of money to fix yourself you should die.

Last edited:
Right-wing as fuck, but not fanatical enough to act on it. Frankly, I just don't care; I just want a job, a gf, a normal life, and to live in peace.

But I can't have any of that, and leftists keep ruining all my copes! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Well, except for weed. :smonk::smonk:

I'm giga left wing I want a one world government with China as the lead probably with social credit system where whores are forced to be productive members of society or they get no social credit and starve on the street
^THIS.

Finally an user with some iq that don't confuse leftardism with communism.
We'll get em comrade! :feelsbaton:

Chinks are racist though. However, I like the idea of communism plus social conservatism. We need to aim to neurologically modify human nature to make people kinder, more caring, less competitive, less shallow and materialistic and smarter.

left and right both hate us and look down of us. centrist it is

I don't give a shit fuck cumskins cuckold politics

I support the left wing of proletarians, those who want to take money from the rich, give them to the poor, permitting to more people to NEET.

Not the globohomo left wing.

I am right wing because I want to degeneracy, vis-a-vis fags and trannies to stop, I also hate poor people-- I think they are lazy, and taxes are theft, especially capital gains and property taxes. Nobody is entitled to welfare. We need to stop giving immigrants jobs. Thugs and drug users should be punished properly for their crimes. We need to privatize as much as possible in the coming years to avoid paying out entitlements to retirees. If you are sick and cannot pay ridiculous amounts of money to fix yourself you should die.
This lol

I need to keep my capital gains. Having the government take stuff then redistribute it just adds a layer of bullshit that makes everything more expensive

Libertarian right.

I have some left wing views and some right wing views

kys if you voted or the "pull yourself up by your bootstraps you entitled loser" right

Sexual Marxism is what I want

This lol

I need to keep my capital gains. Having the government take stuff then redistribute it just adds a layer of bullshit that makes everything more expensive
:feelsYall:

Surprised it's quite even here. I figured it would be more right wing. I'm libertarian which is lumped with the right in the states, but socially speaking I'm far left. I'm actually more classical liberal tbh, but the left has gone batshit crazy and would look at me like I'm hitler, so I don't identify as such.

literally the exact type of person I imagined in my head when I thought about who'd pick left wing

Surprised it's quite even here. I figured it would be more right wing. I'm libertarian which is lumped with the right in the states, but socially speaking I'm far left. I'm actually more classical liberal tbh, but the left has gone batshit crazy and would look at me like I'm hitler, so I don't identify as such.
Leftist foids are making the left look dumb.

Right wing.

Why would any non brainwashed incel lean left? Leftists want us silenced and marginalize/dehumanize us
This tbh, also the fact that they heavily push degeneracy and pro-foid politics like abortion, on top of ruining the media because ot their agenda. Most leftards tend to be low IQ npcs from my experience.

^THIS.

Finally an user with some iq that don't confuse leftardism with communism.
We'll get em comrade! :feelsbaton:
Hah! China legit don't fuck around with these bitches.

Mostly far right socially (no immigration, defence of our culture), but far left on labor issues (welfare state, anti-capitalism).

I am right. You're wrong

-Mussolini, probably

anarcho-communism with Reformed Jewish characteristics

My politics is making things as bad as possible for foids

Both are two sides of the same coin.

I'm in the bottom: nihilistic.

My politics is making things as bad as possible for foids
Only for inklers, even if you meant the whole political spectrum. MTN+ are enjoying their lives for the first time in humankind's history.