Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you right wing, left wing, or mostly neutral?

Which side are you?

• Total voters
Right is always right

Fascist mainly. I've found it comforting that it's about a cause greater than ourselves and doing right by your ancestors name. Although you may call this a cope

Sexual Marxism is the way

I just want the Nazis to come back and beat USA and Russia and rule over the world like they deserve.

Incels don't need a political leaning. We should be against the whole system. Both left and right hate us.

I'm extremely right wing.

I despise the left wing.

Neither side gives a flying fuck about us, but the left tends to insult us more so right leaning.

Right wing.

Why would any non brainwashed incel lean left? Leftists want us silenced and marginalize/dehumanize us
the right wings are not so much different. there's no safe place for incels, we should hate the world equally.

Lean right wing with a few leftist ideals and a lot of libertarian ideals.

Right wing.

Why would any non brainwashed incel lean left? Leftists want us silenced and marginalize/dehumanize us
Leftists want to steal your money to give free stuff to single moms, lgbtq, minorities and people who cbf working.

While you as an able bodied man are the lowest of the low, you haven't been punished enough yet for all of your privilege, but that will come.

Trucels don't give a fuck about politics

i'm pretty far right.

Right wing.

those are liberals. liberals are center-left while far-leftist communist regimes tend to put foids in their place

Economically left, but conservative on everything else. Also, anti democracy plus authoritarian. :feelsjuice:

Far right Fascist. I have my reasons I’ll make in another thread but a fascist/traditionalist based society would help us Incels. (btw not all fascists are necessarily futuristic. Fascism is different amongst different nations and ethnic groups.)