Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you seeing a therapist/psychiatrist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Are you seeing a therapist/psychiatrist?

• Yes, I am a retard and I'm willing to get assfucked by mental health professionals and pay for it.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No.

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Your vote will be anonymous, don't worry, no one's gonna find out you're a fucking idiot.

No, had to visit those fuckers as a child. They misdiagnosed me the whole time. First shrink diagnosed me with ADHD, wanted to put me on medication, then I went to another shrink, got diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome who treated me with an experimental method based on the EEG - was nearly made into a zombie by the psychiatric system due to a misdiagnosis. Never again I will go to one of them.
hehe based

Unless you were forced to go, going to therapy is something only :bluepill: :soy: cuck would do

Not now but when i was a kid my mother forced me to and i've been to both a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

It fucking sucked and was incredibly awkward.

Your vote will be anonymous, don't worry, no one's gonna find out you're a fucking idiot.
Therapists won't ever truly help you. Always remember that they are working. You're just a couple thousand to them, you're one of many cases of fucked up kids being ass-raped by these shitty "doctors" and their pseudo-science that's supposed to make them happy

Used to. Three in fact. All were useless and all that they do is lob self help feel good platitudes

I'm forced to go to one but he's fuckig useless and I missed our last appointment and haven't spoken since. Fuck this normie system, I need intensive training not some gay 40 minute 'how are you feel' session

tried multiple times and it always turns out to be a huge waste of money and time
it's unironically better to spend this money on food/drugs (or more high IQ copes) and this time on watching My Little Pony or talking to your imaginary friend cos he's probably way more useful than a normie who parrots his textbooks at you

tried multiple times and it always turns out to be a huge waste of money and time
it's unironically better to spend this money on food/drugs (or more high IQ copes) and this time on watching My Little Pony or talking to your imaginary friend cos he's probably way more useful than a normie who parrots his textbooks at you
Absolutely true.

Therapists are total scammers, and psychiatrists are even worse.

At least you learned the lesson

You need to stay away from (((professionals)))

At least you learned the lesson

You need to stay away from (((professionals)))
I have no choice the government are forcing me.
I just go there and chat shit for 45 mins. Its interesting seeing how they expect me to talk more than them and then say their work is worth £50 an hour

I have no choice the government are forcing me.
I just go there and chat shit for 45 mins. Its interesting seeing how they expect me to talk more than them and then say their work is worth £50 an hour
That sucks bro, I hope you can convince that piece of shit that you're healthy and "normal" asap

Yep, i see a psychiatrist, i caved in because it was getting out of my control, and i honestly don't regret it. Got diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD (which, to be pretty fair, is incredibly accurate), we are tackling anxiety first, I'm taking 50mg of sertraline and that's it. Of course, I'm implementing good habits in my life, so I'll probably stop taking anxiety meds in less than a year. On the other hand, i'm about to get my hands on some sweet sweet ADHD meds, so that's a fucking plus for me.

Oh, and no therapy or bullshit chit-chat, i've never spent more than 5 minutes with the doctor, he basically just gives me the prescriptions once a month and i fuck off, no bullshit bluepilled advice. Oh, and my doctor is a pretty chill guy.

If you want to go through psychiatric treatment, find a good male doctor (no foids, for fuck's sake), don't go through therapy, and use the medications like a crutch to fix your life up (implement some good fucking habits), and once you get your life fixed, safely discontinue your meds and don't go back to your former shitty life ever again.

Yep, i see a psychiatrist, i caved in because it was getting out of my control, and i honestly don't regret it. Got diagnosed with anxiety and ADHD (which, to be pretty fair, is incredibly accurate), we are tackling anxiety first, I'm taking 50mg of sertraline and that's it. Of course, I'm implementing good habits in my life, so I'll probably stop taking anxiety meds in less than a year. On the other hand, i'm about to get my hands on some sweet sweet ADHD meds, so that's a fucking plus for me.

Oh, and no therapy or bullshit chit-chat, i've never spent more than 5 minutes with the doctor, he basically just gives me the prescriptions once a month and i fuck off, no bullshit bluepilled advice. Oh, and my doctor is a pretty chill guy.

If you want to go through psychiatric treatment, find a good male doctor (no foids, for fuck's sake), don't go through therapy, and use the medications like a crutch to fix your life up (implement some good fucking habits), and once you get your life fixed, safely discontinue your meds and don't go back to your former shitty life ever again.
I'm speechless

Does ya therapist open up to you about their life and tries to get to know you?
No, he asked me about my situation, diagnosed me, gave me the sertraline prescription, and it worked like a silver bullet, and that's fucking it. As i said before, no chit-chat, no advice, no trying to get to know me beyond the absolute necessary, and no cucked therapy. I gotta tell you, this guy is a Godsend.

No, he asked me about my situation, diagnosed me, gave me the sertraline prescription, and it worked like a silver bullet, and that's fucking it. As i said before, no chit-chat, no advice, no trying to get to know me beyond the absolute necessary, and no cucked therapy. I gotta tell you, this guy is a Godsend.
I'm not arguing with any cuck on this thread. If you don't have it in you to do your homework and use your common sense to realize how psychiatry is bullshit and a scam then there's nothing I can do for your stupid ass. Keep wasting money and getting addicted to jewish drugs and enjoying the placebo effect :bluepill:

I'm not arguing with any cuck on this thread. If you don't have it in you to do your homework and use your common sense to realize how psychiatry is bullshit and a scam then there's nothing I can do for your stupid ass. Keep wasting money and getting addicted to jewish drugs and enjoying the placebo effect :bluepill:
Do what works for you, I'll do what works for me. Besides, i have something called "Good health insurance with no copays", so i don't spend a dime above what i used to. Oh, and i can start to taper off my medication whenever i want. Nothing lost, everything gained. Keep coping.

No. Just lol at wasting money on a (((therapist))) that you cannot trust and becoming dependent on jewpills.

Used to. Therapists are braindead useless retards. Psychiatrists can at least give you drugs so that can be useful. SSRIs seem to help me a little but my life is still miserable because no hope of gf or waifu or family or genetic legacy.

Crazy to think how much weed i can buy for a $200 hour with a naive bluepilled old foid