Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you so ugly you stand out or just regular ugly so that you’re rejected

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I stand out that people point no joke

Regular ugly. I've long debated if it's better being noticeably ugly, short, etc... because then you get pity attention.

Regular. I'd be normie 20 years ago.

Regular ugly. If i’m viewed from certain angles and wear a hoodie or hat I can pass for a normie pretty easily

The stand out type of ugly.

When I'm walking down the street and there's a group of people ahead talking, they will often stop talking to whisper about my looks. I've heard a lot of variations of ''such an ugly face on that one'' and it destroys my soul every time and makes me want to cry.

I know I will never be accepted in society, but I can't even exist peacefully in it. I'm constantly reminded I'm a subhuman whenever I go out.

I am astoundingly ugly but at the same time irrelevant enough for npcs when they don't feel convenient to bully me
I am just their punching bag
And then they wonder why we despise this world...........................

Realistically?

Regular ugly.

I have a whole head of hair, straight teeth, and no mental disability. If I looked like I did 20 years ago before social media, I definitely would have got a few girls.

I almost look identical to how my dad looked in his early twenties and he got quite a few girls.

But social media has raised the expectation so what used to be a 4/10 is now a 1/10. Everything is dropped down 3 points for a man .