Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you still an incel if you have a six pack

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
Title, I know this is a stupid question and sounds redpill but when you’re leanmaxxed your smv increases, might not be enough to reach normie but u have a better chance to look attractive to foids

Reminder that 8 packs exist. For reals though, people look like they have 6 packs if they're super skinny.

No gym for your face

I have abs and I’m a complete social reject by all accounts

No body for a subhuman race, face, and height; lanky, thin, 6'2 white Chad still mogs any 5'7 gymmaxxed curry... :feelskek:

The definition of an incel will remain the same, and foids will likely judge you as someone pathetically and failingly attempting to make up for his subhumanity by bulking, as they'll still project the same negative characteristics onto you that they would with a sub 5 male. :feelsclown:

How long till you ban this infiltrator?

bones and height is all that matters.

having six pack alone wont get you anything

You can be genetic subhuman trash and still have abs, so abs mean absolutely nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back