Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are your parents pissing you off about finding a girl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Mine are pissing me off lately. They're good people, but they have no idea about the current "situation". They are living in the past.

Last edited:
they dont care and never asked me, id prefer it to stay that way

My parents do not care.

No. I wouldn't be surprised if my mom thinks I'm gay or impotent

My parents know I can’t get one. They think though I just can’t find a decent girl though, the reality I cannot even convinc one to fuck me.

She is nagging me about the really important stuff, go outside, get some Vitamin D, meet new people, dont swap night for day :feelsseriously:

Mine are pissing me off lately. They're good people, but they have no idea about the current "situation". They are living in the past.
Best reply would be "Can you help me find one?"

i personally cant wait for them to ask me so i can unleash my blackpill rant

I'm stalking and approaching LOLIS and my mom fully supports it. she's reasonably blackpilled by now

no they havent in a long time

if they wanted you to have a girl then they would have made ties with other families and created some kind of status for your family name

without that, your only shot is being some kind of epic cool guy in your neighborhood, which is top 20% material

not doing any of that but putting pressure on you nonetheless is low IQ bullshit

When my family asks "do you have a girlfriend? Whats her name?" or some dumb shit like that is as if they are trying to make fun of me by watching me answer it.

Not anymore
30+ has its advantages in that they don't give me the grandkids or wife talk anymore. There is an underlying understanding between us that I'm a failure of a son/not a man and that I will die alone

When my family asks "do you have a girlfriend? Whats her name?" or some dumb shit like that is as if they are trying to make fun of me by watching me answer it.
Thank god that hasn't happened to me
Not anymore
30+ has its advantages in that they don't give me the grandkids or wife talk anymore. There is an underlying understanding between us that I'm a failure of a son/not a man and that I will die alone
BRUTAL

My mom always asks if i'm gay and my dad never asks me
i assume he has given up on me

Lol no, they, like me, see the possibility of me getting a girlfriend as likely as a true virgin 21 yo foid actually existing

yes. they tried to get me to marry my cousin jfl.
I'm stalking and approaching LOLIS and my mom fully supports it. she's reasonably blackpilled by now
BÆŠËD

Not really. Only sort of suifuel is for my birthday a few months ago my dad got me two tickets to this indoor skydiving place and asked if I had a girl I wanted to bring with me. I said no and he said I should just hold onto the tickets until I so. The tickets have been sitting on my bedroom nightstand since December. They’ll probably decompose eventually jfl

Not really, my dad mentions it a couple of months, but not frequently enough for me to be mad about it.

They stopped asking